Chapter 17

Soshi High

CHAPTER 17

 

 

“WHAT?!!” The 6 in the table shouted.

 

“Is it true, Tiff?” Jessica asked.

 

“Ah-erm.. It ... is.” – Tiffany answered.

 

 

 

 

“Wow Yuri! What a move!!” Taeyeon said then laughed.

“You need to explain later Tiff..” Jessica said and glared.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s set that aside, so Noona.. What are you gonna do this youth camp?” – Yoong asked Jessica.

“Actually, we don’t have anything in mind yet. We’re thinking of singing. How about you?” Seohyun answered for Jessica.

“We’re going to dance.... You’re singing and we’re dancing. Ahh--- I’m hungry.. Seohyun, what do you want to eat? My treat!” Yoong said and smiled largely.

 

 

 

 

 

YAH! What about us??!! ” The others said.

“What? I said Seohyun. Not all of you!” – Yoong.

 

 

 

“Nevemind, Fany! What do you want?” Yuri said to Tiffany.

“You can pick for me!” – Tiffany.

 

“Y-You Sica? W-What do you want?” - Taeyeon

“I’d like Salad. Thanks!” – Jessica

“Okay then.” – Taeyeon said then winked. And he didn’t notice that Jessica’s cheek was now red.

 

 

 

“Woooh~ I just hope someone will buy me food.” Sunny said with aegyo

“WHAT? You sayin’ something midget?” Sooyoung said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME MIDGET! TAEYEON’S THE MIDGET!” Sunny said.

“WELL ATLEAST TAEYEON’S A BIT HIGHER THAN YOUR HEIGHT!” - Sooyoung.

 

“Thanks for defending me Soo.., but WHY DO I HAVE TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR FIGHT?!” Taeyeon asked.

 

 

 

 

Ask that midget over there. No problem, bro! Yah!! Sunny, what do you like to eat? No one's asking you so I'll ask you. You poor midget” – Sooyoung to Sunny.

 

“Anything??? Is fine!!! ” Sunny said.

 

 

 

 

The 4 boys stood and went to the counter to buy the foods.

 

“What’s up with them?!” Seohyun said.

“Yeah. They’re acting strange, especially Sooyoung... ” Sunny whispered the last part.

“Well at least it’s free. Best foods are free foods.” Tiffany said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, About that ... you owe us an ice cream.” - Seohyun

 

“You have a lot of explaining to do.” - Jessica

 

“Best foods are free ice creams~~~” – Sunny

 

 

 

“Did I hear Ice cream?” Sooyoung then popped at the table.

 

“Oh, you guys are fast!” Tiffany said.

 

“Well you know. Handsome problems, they let us to be first in the line. So yeah.. here we are.” Sooyoung.

 

“Handsome problems. Psh! You mean your own ty problems.” – Sunny.

 

“Sunny, stop teasing or arguing with me. You can just say to me that you like me! I won’t reject you. In fact, I’ll let you court me!!” – Sooyoung.

 

“IN YOUR FACE HEAD! I won’t ever do that! That’s like digging my own grave!--- asdfghjkl” – Sunny said but got stopped when someone covered .

 

“STOP it, before I hear my name again in your fight” Taeyeon said then pouted.

 

 

 

 

***

 

-Ice Cream Shop-

 

~Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny & Seohyun only~

 

 

“So.. tell us, how did it happen?” – Sunny said while eating her Ice cream.

 

“Why so fast?” – Jessica.

 

“I don’t know. It just ... came?! He’s single, I’m single. I think I wanna try to be in a relationship again” Tiffany answered honestly.

 

“So, he’s the one who fetch you yesterday morning?!” – Jessica.

 

“Yep, we went somewhere.” – Tiffany.

 

“How did that even happen? For all I know you despise him?” – Sunny.

 

“I don’t despise him. It’s just that I was a playboy hater! There’s nothing bad with dating him, right?” – Tiffany

 

“Actually, there IS! You said it yourself!” – Jessica

 

“That he’s a playboy? That’s the challenge for me! To change him!” – Tiffany .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING!!!” – Sunny

“I DO!!” – Tiffany .

“YOU JUST GAVE YOURSELF A PROBLEM” – Jessica

 

 

 

 

“Woah! Unnies stop! Please stop fighting, that’s Tiffany unnie’s decision. What can we do? All we can do is to ... respect her decision and support her” Seohyun said which earned a smile from Tiffany. The people at the Ice Cream shop were looking at them and they just apologized.

 

“BUT WHAT IF--- ” Sunny was cut off.

 

Yah! Sunny Baby! I can hear your voice from outside!!!” Someone said. They all looked at where the voice came and found out it was Sooyoung.

 

“What are you even doing here?! AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BASDFGHJKL”  Sunny who was blushing -- was once again, mouth covered by the hand of Jessica.

 

Well, Hyung here heard the word ‘Ice cream’ from somewhere while a go as he said.. So he told us to go here since we haven’t been here for too long.” – Yoong.

 

“How about you? What’re you doing here?!” – Taeyeon

 

“Chilling. Relaxing. Eating.” – Jessica

 

“Wait, I’ll go order for us. Tiffany, want some more?” – Yuri

 

“Nah, I’m fine!” – Tiffany said then Yuri left.

 

“Can we seat here with you?” – Taeyeon

 

“Yeah sure.” -  Tiffany said and they start talking, a minute after, Yuri came with 5 cup on his hands.

 

“Wow Yuri. Is that for me??!! *O* ” - Sooyoung

 

“No. You shikskin! This one’s for her.” Yuri said and gave the last cup to Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, I can’t eat ice cream anymore, I’ll get fat!” – Tiffany.

Don’t worry mushroom. Even if you’re fat... well, I’ll be fat too so we can be together! And don’t worry! You’ll always be the iest and gorgeous person in my eyes even if you’re fat..” – Yuri.

“Sweet talker!” – Tiffany.

Say what you want, but what I said was true!” Yuri said then smiled largely.

 

 

 

 

“IW YUL! I’m getting goose bumps! Stop that!” Taeyeon said then threw a tissue on Yuri’s face and Yuri just glared at him.

 

They were all having fun!! Even Jessica laughed at Taeyeon’s joke. Which they found unsual--

 

So it didn’t go unnoticed by the others who are in the table; They teased Jessica and Taeyeon. They only stopped when they received death glare from Jessica and Taeyeon, who became awkward a little bit afterwards.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Yuri just kept being sweet with each other; what they didn’t know was there was pair of eyes at that table, looking at them with jealousy.

 

 

 

---

 

Thankyou for the comment last chap. Taeyeon's things, MaoMaos and Sillys! hahaha =))

 

 

I was a bit upset with MAMA 2013. SNSD only had 1/4 awards T__T . But nevermind, congratulations SNSD for winning the Best Female Group~~!

 

 

 

Thanks for reading ♥.♥