Chapter 18

Soshi High

CHAPTER 18

 

 

 

 

[No One’s POV]

 

It has been 3 weeks, and they’re all done practicing.

 

 

Today is Friday and 3 days to go, they’ll go at Youth Camp.

 

“Okay, sorry for announcing this late but, here are the partners....

 

 

Hyuna- Hyunseung.

Blah blah- Blah blah

.

.

.

.

.

Yoong-Seohyun.

Sooyoung- Sunny

Tiffany- Yuri

Taeyeon- Jessica”

 

“Be close with them with 3 days. Dismissed!” the teacher said. Which made Sunny and Sooyoung sigh.

 

‘Only 3 days?’ – Seohyun thought.

 

“Where are we going today?! It’s Friday!!” – Sunny.

 

“Let’s go eat Ice cream!!” Tiffany said then squealed.

 

“Can we join with you?” Yuri said then held onto Tiffany’s waist.

 

“Yeah, sure.” – Tiffany said then smiled sweetly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you pouting?!”  Yoong whispered to Seohyun.

 

“Nothing” - Seohyun

 

“Come on. Let’s go! I want to sleep early today” Jessica said then left the classroom.

 

 

 

 

**

 

-Ice cream shop-

 

Yuri and Tiffany  get the ice cream for the others.. While the others stayed in the table~

 

“Yah, is Yuri still playboy?” – Sunny

 

“I think, not anymore.” – Sooyoung

 

“How can you say that?” – Jessica said then raised her eyebrow.

 

“Well... He’s not going at club anymore. After school he always stays at home. And you can see that, because he’s not approaching ... I mean to say being approached by the girls and he’s not talking to them. And you can see he always hangs with Tiff–" Taeyeon.

 

“Oh Here they come. Sshh!” – Yoong then put a finger on his lips.

 

 

“Hey guys. Here!” Then they gave shared the ice creams. Tiffany and Yuri sat together. They were laughing; talking to each other; whispering at each other; in their own world—which made Seohyun feel something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ Seohyun’s POV ]

 

 

“Are you jealous of them?!” Someone whispered to me.

 

“What?! Who and Why am I jealous?” I asked Yoong.

 

“Well—you always look at Tiffany noona and Yuri hyung, you always pout when you see them sweet together and you... are always out of space when they’re doing something intimate. You’ll make sad face when you’re looking at them and --- uhmm, I can notice that you’re always day dreaming!”

 

“I do??!!!” I whispered. I didn’t notice that--- well, the dream day was true. And--- I’m not jealous of Tiffany unnie or Yul oppa!

“You do!!” He said then I pout.

“Stop pouting. You make me want to pinch your cheeks!!” – Yoong

“I think I am really jealous!! OMG what is this!!!!” I said.

 

 

 

“YOU’RE JEALOUS??!!” He shouted and gained attention from the people on the table.

 

“Who’s jealous?!” They all said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah--- uhh, Seohyun here.... Is jealous of my dog...? yes.. She’s jealous of my dog!!” Why am I jealous of his dog??!!

 

“Seohyun-ah??!! Why are you jealous of Yoong’s dog?!” – Taeyeon oppa. I DON’T KNOW!

 

“Because I’m her... boyfriend. Yes! I’m her boyfriend. She said I have no time for her anymore...?” WHAT??!!!!

 

 

“WHAT???!!!” The others on the table shouted; including me.

 

“First, Tiffany and Yuri. Now the both of you?!!!” – Sunny.

 

 

“Ehe-hehe?! Sorry guys but Hyunnie and I really. Like really!!!! Need to go!!” Yoong said then pulled me with him.


 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

-Outside –

 

“WHAT WAS THAT??!!” I said to him.

 

“I ... don’t know??.. ” – Yoong.

 

“I’m in deep trouble for this!!”

 

“Well... let’s just ... continue with this?..” He said

 

“Continue what?!” – I said .

 

“Let’s be .. Fake..? Oh yes.. Fake boyfriend and girlfriend... Well—I’ll be your fake boyfriend when you need me. And you’ll be my fake girlfriend. In that way--- we can do something for each other. Don’t worry, I’ll treat you like real one!!” – Yoong

 

“Why?” – I asked confused.

 

“Well... I think you are jealous of Tiffany noona and Yul hyung. So.. I’ll try to make you feel like them. Is that okay?... ” – Yoong.

 

“I guess..... that will do.” – Yes, I’ll admit it. I’m jealous of Tiffany unnie and Yuri oppa’s relationship. They are so sweet! So ...... I wondered if I’d be like them if I were in a relationship.

 

“Let’s go out on a date next time. Okay?! ”  He said then held my hand and drove me home...

 

 

***
 

 

( One the other side... )

 

After Seohyun and Yoong left.

 

“Okay... What was that??” – Yuri

 

“Yoong and Seohyun in a relationship..? Did I hear it right?” – Taeyeon.

 

“Well basically, yes. They’re in a relationship” – Tiffany.

 

“Wait.. How did that happen?? For all I know Seohyun has no suitor – I mean she has suitors but... she’s not accepting them. Why Yoong?” – Sunny.

 

“YAH Midget! Are you saying that Yoong is not fine for Seohyun??!!” – Sooyoung

 

“DID I SAY THAT??!!” – Sunny

 

“WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DID!!” – Sooyoung

 

“Stop! The both of you! Can't you just be friends with each other?! I'm getting irritated now too!!" Tiffany said

 

“What?! Friends?! Like eww~~ No!!” They both said and smiled secretly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eh??!! Then why are both of you smiling?” – Yuri.

 

“Huh?!! I’m not smiling... I’m stretching my cheeks!!” – Sooyoung

 

“Whatever” - Sunny

 

“Well ... Just let them be! They have their own life anyways” – Taeyeon.

 

“And... Maknae has feelings too, ya know?” - Jessica said which earned a nod from the others who were in that table.

 

 

 

--

 

UPDATED :D . Thankyou for reading ♥ and for those who subscribed to it ^^~ .