Chapter 8

Soshi High

CHAPTER 8

 

 

 

 

Seohyun approached Yoong, in the driveway where Yoong is getting something out from the car. Seohyun then tapped Yoong shoulder which made Yoong look at her.

 

“Hey...” Seohyun said then Yoong raised his eyebrow.

“What?” Yoong said plainly.

“I just wanna say.... I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have punched you. It just made me feel --” She was stopped by Yoong.

“Apology accepted. No harm done! It’s nothing anyway. It’s just that I had a stomach ache that time”

 

 

“OMO! I’m really sorry” Seohyun covered then bowed.

“Hey, I said it’s okay! No need to bow. HAHA!” Yoong laughed.

“Okay then… Come. Let’s go to them!” Seohyun then held the hand of Yoong and pulled him at the living room.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

-1 hour after .... -

 

“REALLY??!! It’s been 1 hour, yet,  we are here looking at each other and have nothing in mind about the topic we’ll be reporting.” Jessica said.

“Wow Jessica! That was 23 words! That was the like..., the longest line you said! ” Taeyeon said playfully and became silent when Jessica glared at him.

 

 

“Yeah, I’m thinking yet nothing is entering my mind!” Sooyoung said

WOW! It’s a miracle that you’re thinking!” Sunny said without anyone hearing it.

 

 

“Uhmm... Why don’t we eat first? Maybe if our stomach is full, we can think of something” Seohyun said.

 

“That’s a wonderful idea *O*. I’m hungry too!” Sooyoung said.

You’re always hungry. Shikskin!” Sunny said in a low voice

 

 

 

“YAH! I’M NOT ALWAYS HUNGRY!!” Sooyoung said to Sunny.

“WAIT !!! DID I SAY YOU’RE ALWAYS HUNGRY SOOYOUNG!!?? SHIKSKIN SOOYOUNG!! I DIDN’T MENTION ANY NAMES RIGHT??!!” Sunny said

“BUT I’M SURE I’M THE ONE THAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!!” Sooyoung shouted

“THEN YOU ARE PROUD YOU ARE SHIKSKIN!!??” Sunny shouted back. They were stopped when a pair of shoe was landed on their face.

 

 

WHO THREW THIS??!!” They both said then glared.

 

 

 

 

 

“I did, you have any problem with that?” Jessica said then glared at the two.

 

 

“Uh-ah, As Seohyun was saying..” Sunny said.

“LET’S EAT!! We’ll cook!” Sooyoung continued then pointed at him and Sunny,

YAHH! Why am I going to cook?” Sunny whined

“Just go with the flow…” Sooyoung said with gritted teeth.

 

 

"Me and Seohyun will continue this" Yoong said

"Yep. So after we eat we'll just have to research on it" Seohyun said then smiled

 

 

Then… I’ll go buy the drinks and snacks” Yuri said

“I’ll go with you” Tiffany said then smiled to Yuri.

“Let’s go then..” Yuri said then held Tiffany’s wrist...

 

 

 

----

 

 

HAHAHAHA! I can't endure to not post this !!!!!!!!!! SO I UPDATED!!! 

 

 

Thankyou for subscribing and commenting ^_^ . I really feel enlightened!

 

                                             

                                                          [JeTi at Hong Kong! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH]