Chapter 1

Soshi High

CHAPTER 1

 

 

 

 

[JESSICA’S POV]

 

 

 

“Come on! Wake her up!!”


“No, you wake her up! I don’t want to die early”


“Unnie, Why don’t you just tell her that there’s a cucumber on her side?”

 

 

 

 

“CUCUMBER? WHERE’S THE CUCUMBER??!!” I said then I fell on my bed and their faces were like this (O.O) to this V^_^V

 

 

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen your face. There’s no cucumber Jessi.” She teased me and they laughed. Mean girls -_____-

“Unnie, You should get ready, school’s starting soon. I don’t want to be late at first day” Then they left.

 


 

Oh. Right. It’s our first day of school. We’re going to transfer to a new school. We got kicked out since we punched the 3 daughters of the principal (except for the girl in our group who’s running for Valedictorian).

 

 

They’re soooo....full of themselves. And I think we punched them hard? Because they had to go through surgery just to get back their so-called-‘pretty’ faces. As if they’re pretty -____- , they look like chicken feet. And we are living in one house, since our parents are friends with each other, and they trust us. They even laughed and told us they were proud of us when we told them that we punched those good for nothing girls.  By the way, I am Jessica Jung.  

 

“Have you seen my dress? I lost one and I’m going to wear it today” A red-haired girl entered my room with a pout.
“Just look around my closet” I told her lazily.


“Okay! Sorry if I’ll mess your closet” She said then ran into my walk-in closet.

That’s Tiffany Hwang.  She is my best friend since we were in our diapers. We are total opposite, she is cheerful and friendly while I am un-cheerful and un-friendly. And she’s the heir of Hwang Electronics. But her mother died when she was 10, so she only has her father by her side.

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on Tiff, do it faster” I said to her
“Okay! Oh. FOUND IT!” She shouted and raised the dress.


“You don’t need to shout. You’re okay now? Maybe you can leave my room.” She was about to leave the room when suddenly...

“OOUUUCHHH!” She shouted then touched her nose. Her face hit the door. There’s someone who suddenly opened it.

 

 

 

 

 

“SUNNY! THAT HURTS! WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY OPENED THE DOOR?? WHY DON’T YOU KNOCK FIRST??!! WHY --” This megaphone girl     -_________-

“OKAAAY STOP! Sorry Fany, I didn’t know you were in there!” The short haired girl said with aegyo and made a peace sign -- ^_^V . 

 

 

That’s Lee Sunny. My other best friend who’s cheerful too and uhmm..the girl with full of aegyo. I don’t know why people found it so cute when she is using aegyo, It’s irritating -.- . She’s the heir of the Lee Entertainment. Her father is so well-known in the industry of showbiz.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay unnie? Why did you shout?” A girl holding a book entered. And that’s Seohyun. Our maknae she’s intelligent and a bookworm. She’s the heir of Seo Industries.

 

 

“My face hit the door” then Tiffany whined.

“Ohh!! Are  you okay then? Let’s go to the hospital!! MAYBE YOU CAN DIE BY THAT!!”

“WHY ARE YOU EXAGGERATING??!! It’s just my face, Seo!”

 

“Why are you all here in my room by the way??!! LEAVE! Shoo!!” I said to them.

“What are we .. DOGS??!! I was just going to tell you that breakfast is ready!”- Sunny

“Since you’re all here. I just want to tell you that I’ll be leaving early, I’ll just inform you where our room and what our section is.” Tiffany said

“K. NOW ALL OF YA GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!” I shouted at them then went to the bathroom to take a shower. I saw them all pouted. They’re used to my attitude.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

-At School-

 

 

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

Hi. Can you tell me the way to the list of the sections? I’m a transferee, so I don’t know...” I asked a tanned guy then showed him my eye-smile, he stared at me for a second then he answered...

“No wonder I haven’t found any girl as beautiful as you before. I’ll be going there too. Want to go together?” He asked then smiled, I can sense he is a playboy -______- ...

“Yeah sure, let’s go” I said then we started to walk. The people are looking at us..

“Uhh. Miss beautiful....” He said

“It’s Tiffany.” I answered.

 

 

 

“No no, ah, never mind, You have a... a... You have what do you call that --- red?”

“What are you talking about??!” I asked since I was confused.

 

Then he suddenly hugged me from the back.

 

 

--

 

 

First chapter is up! Is it lame? Sorry! Thankyou for those who are reading this ♥