Chapter 3

Soshi High

CHAPTER 3

 

 

 

 

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

 

After I went to the bathroom, I saw the tanned guy still outside the bathroom and still, there are many girls surrounding him. It was too embarrassing for me to face him.

“Oh, you done?” He asked then smiled

“Ah-erm, yeah” I said awkwardly

“You don’t need to be awkward. It’s normal for girls, right?”

“Y-y-yeah…”

“So let’s go?” He said. Good thing he understands.

“Bye girls, Catch up with ya later!” Then he winked at the girls.

 

 

 

Then we went to the list of sections. There I saw my name, along with Jessi, Sunny and Seohyun. We’re classmates. YIIIEE!!

“I’m 4-A, as usual.” He said.

“Me too!” I suddenly said.

“Lucky for me to have you as my classmate. Should we go to our room?”

 

Because I don’t know where the rooms are, I just followed him. We were there chatting for half an hour and his name is Kwon Yuri. Then the door opened and revealing 3 handsome boys.

 

 

“YA! Why didn’t you tell us about our section?” A tall guy said to him.

“Sorry, It's expected by the way.. some--”

“Uhh—New Target?” A short guy said to Yul.

“WHAT? NO! This is Tiffany, she’s our classmate” Yuri said and introduced me to them.

 

 

“Tiffany, this is Choi Sooyoung” Then he pointed at the tall guy and the tall guy waved.

“Im Yoong” Pointed at the guy looking smart then he nod

“And… Kim Taeyeon” He pointed at the guy who is short and the guy waved with a dorky smile.

 

 

Then the door opened again, revealing Jessi, Sunny and Seohyun! I forgot to text them about our section….  Sunny is looking at me intensely,. Uh-oh I’m in deep trouble

 

 

“YA!!! Do you know that we were waiting for oh so, oh so long?” Sunny said

“Sorry, I had an emergency” Then looked down.

 

“Emergency to meet THESE boys??!!” Sunny said O.O

“No no! I was having a …. ”

 

 

 

“She was with me. Sorry for that!” Yuri butted in.

“And who are you?” Jessica said eyeing Yuri

 

Don’t mind them. They’re having a bad day. It’s okay Tiffany Unnie” Seohyun said.

 

Then we went to our seats. Jessi is seating next to me next to her is Seohyun and Sunny.

“Hi again girls! Sorry about while a go. We’re usually like --- I mean I'm usually like that! Isn’t this a good day?” Sooyoung approached us.. What does he mean while a go? O.o

“While a go, it’s good. Now, it’s not.” Sunny said. Good thing Sooyoung didn’t hear her. What is her problem? O.o

 

“YA! You three, come here! Let’s chat with them.” Then Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoong came.

“What’s up? Hey Tiffany, mind to introduce them to us?” Yuri said.

 

 

“No thanks” Sunny whispered. Is there something, I didn’t know?

“Yeah sure, This is Jung Jessica, Lee Sunny and Seohyun” I can’t reveal their real names. It’s a shame!

“Oh guys, This is Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoong and Taeyeon.” Then they nodded.

 

 

***

 

 

[Jessica’s POV]

 

The teacher came in. The boys went to their seats. Which is in front of us. Then like any other school, first day, introduce yourself.

 

After introducing ourselves.The teacher gave us a challenge. 1 candidate from the boys and 1 candidate from the girls. I can really sense that there is someone looking at me!! I’m getting goosebumps!

 

“Who will it be from the boys?” The teacher asked.

“Yooooooong!!!!” The boys said.

“And from the girls?”

“Seohyuuunnn!!” Sunny and Tiffany shouted.

 

 

“Okay, here’s the equation...” Ms. Lee wrote the equation on the board.

“Now go find the x, this will be pretty easy” Ms. Lee continued

 

 

 

“Why do they need to find the X? X are in the past, they’re not coming back” Yul said to the boys and we laughed (except for me). He sounds kinda bitter?

Ya, why are you laughing?” He said then faced us.

“Nothing” Tiffany said.

“Okay, both are right --”

 

 

 

*KRRRIIIINGGG* (Sorry, I’m poor with sound effects!)

 

 

 

 

“Okay Class, dismiss.”

“Uhh... Thanks God! I was so hungry” Sooyoung said.

 

 

 

Me ,Seohyun and Sunny started to walk and Tiffany followed us.

“Where are we going?” Tiffany asked.

“To meet someone…” Seohyun said.

 

 

 

And we went to the cafe, there, we saw Hyoyeon patiently waiting for us.

 

 

 

 

--

 

What will happen? :D