Chapter 21

Soshi High

CHAPTER 21

 

“Taeyeon?! Taeyeon-ah?! Taeng?! TAEYEON!!!!” – Taeyeon didn’t realize that they were calling him.

 

“What?” – Taeyeon.

 

“We’re talking here and you’re zoning out. Why?” – Sunny.

 

“Nahh, don’t mind me. I’m just sleepy.” – Taeyeon.

 

“Ow-kay?! Guys, hurry up! We only have 10 minutes left!” – Yuri.

 

 

They were done after 8 minutes, while walking back at the stadium, the people in the other school are looking at them in awe; jealousy; proud and even dreamily. Tiffany and Yuri were walking while holding hands, Seohyun and Yoong together. And the others were walking by themselves.

 

“Wow, they look like artists!”

“Are they couples?!”

“OMO! I’m YULTI’s #1 fan!!” – Which made Yuri and Tiffany look at her and smiled

“I'MDYING!! I'MDYING!!!” she continued. It made Tiffany and Yuri laughed.

 

 

 

“OMG! I finally saw them in personal!!!”

“Aren’t they the heirs of the top 8/10 company?!”

“That Seohyun and Yoong right? The one who was rumoured to be couple?”

“THEY’RE SHINING!”
“SHIMMERING!!!”
“SPLENDID!”

 

 

They ignored the other comments and went to the so-called-stadium. It looks like they were the only ones left. Since all the 65+ students of Soshi high were already there.

 

“Ah-ehm. Here’s my announcement...

 

 

Sorry for all those who practiced but, we can only now have 1-2 representatives every competition here! But don’t worry, I know that all of you made an effort; it’s just that we will have to pick the representatives. Since it won’t be our school vs. Our own.. It’ll be our school versus other schools.” – Teacher Kang of 4-B said.

 

“For the boys dancing contest, It will be Taeyeon’s group only. Male singing contest will be blah blah --- blah blah ---- blah blah –for the girls dancing contest, We’ve chosen Hyoyeon’s group. Boys blah blah and Girls singing group will be Jessica’s team since we’ve heard them sing before.” ( The first meeting of the boys and girls, remember? )

 

After the announcement, they were all asked to take a sit.

 

“Welcome to the 33rd annual Youth Camp! Dadadada~~~~ This won’t be possible if not because of our president, Mr. Lee Soo Man! Please give him a round of applause!!” – MC.

 

 

“Ahem-Ahem. Mic test~ test mic~ check~ 1, 2, 3. Microphone~~ Lalala....  Okay!!! Yoww!!!

 

 

Good morning~~~ hehe. *so much blah blah* Today, will be only your camp day – well not the 8 schools out here. This means, only your own school has their own plans for today. And for tomorrow, it is the school vs. other school competition. Where there are many competitions. And for the third day, you all will go have fun~ Go picnic around here~ whatever you like. But please, just don’t get near any accidents. Is that fine campers?!” – The president said.

 

 

“YESSS!!” They all shouted.

 

“Okay, Once again, good morning and buh-bye~” He said then left the stage.

 

 

So many announcements was made and the teacher of 4-C went in front of the SH students.

 

“We’ll go at the *toot*. This will be our activity for today! Go to your busses~” Teacher Lee of 4-C said. And they all went to their bus.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

They all went down to their bus. What they saw was --- forest. They were all amazed with the view. It was not that big... but it was fascinating!

 

“Well class, you all have your partners, right?” Teacher 4-A said.

 

“YES!!!”

 

“Well, you all will have them by your side. Don’t worry, this forest is safe. All you have to do is find a way to get through this forest. We will all give you map – this will test your cooperation and coordination. And on how to use a map~” – Teacher Kang said.

 

They gave the all the map to the students.

 

“Whoever gets here first, second and third, will get a reward. Is that clear?! All of you need to be here! Well we will give you your phones so; contact us if you’re lost” – Their teacher said.

 

“Do you best and good luck! We’ll be at the end of the camp! Good luck students.” – Teacher Lee said..

 

They all went to the starting line. There were 32 pairs!

 

“Okay, you will all go in 3.... 2.... 1.... go!” Then they started running.

 

 

Taeyeon held Jessica’s hand then ran.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

[Taeyeon’s POV]

 

 

“Yah, I don’t like running!” – Jessica.

 

“How can we win if we won’t run?!” –

 

“It’s okay if we won’t win. I don’t care anyway. Do you?” – Jessica.

 

“Well.... I don’t. Let’s just walk!” 

 

“Good dog~”- Jessica said with a smile. It’s rare to see her smile!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH! I’m not a dog!!” – I pouted.

 

“Why? Dogs are cute!” – Jessica.

 

“Does this mean I’m cute?~” Taeyeon said with aegyo.

 

“You said you’re not dog. You’re not cute~” – Jessica.

 

“Okay never mind. At least I’m cute!” – Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah..  Right!!” Jessica said sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Say, Tell me about ‘The Jung Jessica’ ” – I said.

 

“What do you want to know? I have no interesting life.” – Jessica.

 

“Anything. Everything I need to learn from you.”  I said.

 

“Anything? Well.... I’m allergic and scared of cucumbers... I’m heavy sleeper.. I’m ‘The Jessie Jung’s daughter’, Ahmm, oh yeah.. I went to America at the age of 7 because uhmm, my mother told me I had amnesia..? yeah, because of some accident.”- She told me,

 

“Wait wait wait, you came from America.. and you had amnesia?” – I asked, confused.

 

“Yeah. That was what my mom told me.” – I said.

 

“In that case.... do you know someone named or is your name Sooy---”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“JESSICA!!!!” I was interrupted when someone called her. He hugged her which made me shock. And what made me shock most is when she hugged back with a smile!!

 

And for the 2nd time of the day, I felt jealous and I don’t know why...

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

Sorry guise, today's week is so buzy~ Next week's christmas break so I'll be updating more *O* 

 

 

Thankyou for commenting, subscribing and loving~ ♥♥♥