Chapter 22

Soshi High

 

 

CHAPTER 22

 

 

“JESSICA!!!!” Taeyeon was interrupted when someone called Jessica. He hugged Jessica which made Taeyeon shock. And what made Taeyeon shocked most is when she hugged back with a smile!!

 

And for the 2nd time of the day, He felt jealous and he doesn’t know why...

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, Ji!” – Jessica.

“YAHH! I’m your oppa! Why are you calling me just Ji?!”

 

“You’re just 1 year older! Dahh~” Jessica said.

 

“What are you doing here? You punk!” – Jessica said then hit the head of the guy.

 

“HAHA! Well.. I study at SH too! It’s just that I’m not always present at school! AND!! I want to surprise you! I missed you Jessica UNNIE! HAHAHAHAHA!” – The guy said.

 

“You’re studying at Soshi High?! Jinjja?! Hahahahahah! OMG. I didn’t know!!! Why didn’t you tell me?” – Jessica said with a pout.

 

“I told you, I’m not always present at school! I’m just going to school whenever there are exams and camps like this!” – Guy said then pinched Jessica’s cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHEMMM~” – Taeyeon faked to clear his throat to get the attention of Jessica and it works.

 

“Oh Taeyeon, I almost forgot about you.” – Jessica said with smile.

 

“Ay, Taeyeon-sshi” The guy said then bowed a little.

 

“BTW, Taeyeon. This is Jiyong. My ---” – Jessica  ( Jiyong is G-Dragon’s real name )

 

“Boyfriend.” Jiyong said with smirk and this made Taeyeon shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT??!!” – Taeyeon said with wide eyes.

 

“Don’t mind him. He’s really crazy. He’s my cousin!!!” – Jessica  laughed and punched Jiyong’s stomach.

 

“HAHA!! I’m from the basketball team along with Sooyoung. I need to go~ my partner’s definitely looking for me! Ciao~~” Jiyong said then was about to leave when he came back and whispered something in Jessica’s ears.

 

'He likes you. I can see it, go for it Jess! FIGHTING!' Jiyong whispered and smirked. He ran and vanished from the sight of the duo and Jessica smiled afterwards.

 

 

 

***

 

 

[Taeyeon’s POV]

 

Ow-khay O.o ....  Is Jessica she my---? Nahh. That’s definitely not her. There are many Koreans who came from America with some accidents. And her name is Jung Jessica. Not her name.

 

 

 

And  ---------- I think I like her?.... From the way she smiles at me .... From the way she makes me jealous over something not to be jealous about.

 

“Taengoo!!!!!!!” – Jessica.

 

“Yes?....  Wait.. What did you say? Can you call me again?!” – Taeyeon asked dorkily.

 

“Taengoo! That is my new nickname for you. Remember?” – Jessica.

 

“Ah, yes. And you are sleeping ... princess?~” – Taeyeon said and smiled like a dog.

 

“Yah! Why do you have to include sleeping? Princess is fine!” – Jessica stomped and pouted.

 

“Princess it is then.” Taeyeon said then patted Jessica’s head.

 

“Let’s go! We’re almost there. We’re 3/4 ‘s of the way now!” – Taeyeon said determined.

 

 

 

--

 

One the other side.... Yuri and Tiffany, is lost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were at the middle of the forest, when they took east instead of west.

 

“I told you we should have not gone here!” – Tiffany

 

“I’m sorry, okay!? This map was inverted! I didn’t notice!” – Yuri.

 

“What are we gonna do now? We’re lost! Try contacting them.” – Tiffany.

 

“Aish! There’s no signal!” – Yuri.

 

“How can we contact them? Wow. Now we’re really lost!” – Tiffany.

 

“Neither one of us don’t know how to use a map!” – Yuri.

 

“YAH! I know how! It’s just that... uhm... eherm....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, I don’t know how to use map” Tiffany said with pout.

 

“Ahmm, wait. I’ll try this. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!” – Yuri shouted.

 

“YAH! That’s no use! We’re lost. Maybe all of them are finished now!” – Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHO’S THERE??!!” – Someone shouted.

 

“See? I told you. I have my charms!! HELP! WE’RE LOST!!!” – Yuri.

 

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” – Someone.

 

“AT THE BIGGEST TREE YOU CAN FIND!” – Yuri.

 

“WAIT FOR US!!!” – Someone.

 

 

After 3 minutes, those ‘someone’ came... It was none other than Yoong and Seohyun.

 

“Oh, hyung. That was you?” – Yoong.

 

“No. That was this tree.” – Yuri said then pointed at the tree. Tiffany then slapped Yuri’s arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is that how you thank a handsome-cuttie- pattutie-handsome-godlike-friend?” – Yoong.

 

“Don’t mind Yul. It’s just that..........  We don’t know how to use map. So hehe” – Tiffany said shyly.

 

“It’s okay. Come, we’re almost there anyway.” – Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

When they reached the end of the forest, they found out that they were the 6th to the last.

 

“Where are Jessica unnie and Taeyeon oppa?”- Seohyun

 

“Sooyoung and Sunny too!” – Tiffany.

 

“Yow~ We’re here.” Taeyeon.

 

“Have you seen Sunny and Soo?” – Yuri.

 

“Not yet.” – Taeyeon.

 

 

The 5th,4th,3rd,and 2nd to the last couples came. Which means, only Sunny and Sooyoung were left in the forest.

 

“Maybe they are still bickering on their way” Yoong.

 

“What happened to them?...” – Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

They ran in silence – no bickering, no fighting, no fist fight, no pulling of hair, just silence. Not an awkward one but comfortable one. When Sooyoung and Sunny are halfway of the forest, Sunny fell and winced in pain.

 

 

 

“Do you think you can you stand up?” – Sooyoung asked, nicely. He offered his hand and Sunny took it. But she failed standing up. There are wounds in her knee.

 

“I can’t’” Sunny said with pout. Sooyung smiled at her cuteness.

 

 

He then ducked in front of Sunny.

 

“What?” Sunny asked.

 

“Hop on.” Sooyoung.

 

“At your back?!” – Sunny.

 

“No, in my head.” Sooyoung said sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

 

“Fine.” Sunny said then hopped on Sooyoung’s back. They were now just walking... and Sunny was the one holding the map. And teaches Sooyoung the way.

 

“Are we almost there?” – Sooyoung.

 

“Yeah. Just go straight ahead as this map said” – Sunny said then laid her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

When they reached the finished line, all of the campers are there.

 

“What happened?” – Taeyeon.

 

“Well, this girl here is a little clumsy.” – Sooyoung said mockingly.

 

“Yah! I was not. You just ran fast!” – Sunny.

 

“I’m sorry if your legs aren’t that long!” – Sooyoung.

 

“It is. You’re just tall!” – Sunny.

 

Stop that before that argument gets worst, lovers.” – Jessica. Sunny and Sooyoung were about to protest when—

 

“Go at the bus and heal your girlfriend’s wound, Sooyoung. There’s first aid kit there! Just wait for us, we’ll have some announcement to make. This will be short!” – Their teacher said with grin.

 

“Short!!!!!... What? No teach-” – Sooyoung.

 

“Just go”- Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Sooyoung and Sunny left, of course! With Sooyoung carrying Sunny on his back.

 

 

 

 

“Just to remind the contestants for tomorrow,  do your best, okay? This is for our school! And for yourselves! Please, take care of yourselves here. You’re fridge are full of foods so there’s nothing to worry about. Those are it and go to your busses!” – Teacher Kang said.

 

After that, they all went at their bus and after 15 minutes, they reached their villas.

 

“Tomorrow is the competition guys, good luck to us! Let’s do our best, okay? This is for all of us! FIGHTING!”- Taeyeon.

 

“Yes, good luck to us!” – Yuri.

 

“Let’s go sleep. I’m sleepy.”- Jessica said with pout.

 

“You’re always sleepy, sleeping princess!” – Taeyeon

 

“Peace. heheheheheh” Taeyeon said and posed a peace after.

 

 

“Guys, go to your rooms. I’ll wake all of you tomorrow! Good night guys~ Dream of me!!” – Sooyoung.

 

 

“No thanks. I think I’ll have nightmare instead!” -  Sunny said.

 

“GO TO YOUR ROOMS!!!!” – Taeyeon shouted when Sooyoung was about to talk..

 

 

“Night Fany-ah!” Yuri said then kissed Tiffany’s forehead.

“Night Yuwree~” – Tiffany said, blushing.

 

 

 

“Goodnight guys!”- Taeyeon said to all, “Goodnight Princess” Taeyeon then whispered on Jessica’s ear and pinched her nose.

“Night~” – Jessica said who was hiding her blush.

 

 

“Goodnight Hyunnie! Goodnight hyungs and noonas!” – Yoong said and kissed Seohyun's cheeks which made her shocked.

“Goodnight Yoong! Goodnight oppa and unnies” – Seo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why can’t we finish with goodnights?” – Sunny.

 

“BECAUSE ---” – Sooyoung.

 

“Nevermind. Bye~” – Sunny said then stuck her tongue out at Sooyoung and entered her room.

 

They all entered their rooms afterwards.

 

 

--

 

Annyeong guys~ Sorry for the late update ;)