Last Day of School part 2

I'll Be Your Friend

Baekhyun’s POV

After Math, Taeyeon and I walked to break together, then the note Onew gave hit me. “Sorry Tae, I’ve to go to the library, save me a seat! I’ll see you later!” I said. Before she could reply I dashed to the library.  There I saw Onew hyung sitting down patiently, before I could walk to him, he spotted me and signalled for me to see him at the back of the library.

Onew’s POV

Baekhyun is just taking so long, did something happen to him? I then spotted him, opening the library door. I sighed a sigh of relief. I signalled him to meet me at the back of the library where nobody can find us, he nodded.

I immediately got up and walked to the back of the library.  He followed behind me. Luckily no one was there, because schedule A was having their break, schedule B and C have classes.

“Hey, where are you living now?” I asked. “At my friend’s house.” Baekhyun replied. “Who is this friend? I thought Seohyun was your only friend.” I said confused. *I’m really confused now.* “I have a new friend, Taeyeon.” He replied. “The dumb dork everyone has been calling?” I asked. “She is not a dumb dork hyung.” He said. “I know.” I replied. “Is she nice to you?” I asked.

“Yes, ah, hyung do me a favour pleaseee?” He pleaded. “Sure, what is it?” I ask. “Can you go over to my house and help me bring my stuff to Taeyeon’s house? I’ll text you the address, and tell them I’m fine, but DON’T TELL them where I am.” He said. “Sure sure.” I replied. “Gomavo hyunggg.” He thanked.

“On one condition.” I started. “You have to go back home.” “Yes hyung. I will after I have some time to think.” He replied. “See you later or maybe somewhere else.” I said and patted his shoulder. “Bye hyung.” He replied.

Taeyeon’s POV

*Where the heck is he? Aish* I wondered as I rubbed my neck. I looked down unto my tray. I saved some chocolate cake as dessert for him, just in case it runs out.  Then Rachel and her gang walked towards my table.

“Look here gals, what do we see?” Rachel asked. “A dumb dork!” her mates giggled. I just rolled my eyes at them. I looked around and thought of Baekhyun again. *Why is he so slow? I’m going to eat the cake soon!*

“Who are thinking about Baekhyun?” Rachel sniggered. “Don’t even think about thinking about him. He’s mine.” She snarled. “You’re going to dump him a day or at least a week. You’re always like that.” I replied calmly.

“What the heck are you saying?” Hami asked wanting to punch me. Rachel gave a signal to stop. “Leave her, she’s probably right. I’ll give a thought about you useless opinions, you can take your time and be grateful for me for giving  a chance to think about your useless thoughts. *Never in a million years I’ll give a thought of being grateful to you, you disgusting punk.* She and her gang left tottering in their lame high heels. Then Baekhyun came running, my scowl turned into a smile. “What took you so long?” I asked.

“Sorry.” He replied panting. “Yah come and sit you pabo,don’t you know standing will make you feel worse! Here.” I said as a passed him my unopened juice box. “Isn’t this yours?” He asked. “Yeah, you can have it but you have to go get another one for me.” I replied. “Thanks.” He said grinning. “I’ll go and get my lunch and your juice box.”

As he walked to the lunch line, I spotted Jessica and Tiffany nearby. Uh oh. I gulped.  Jessica came towards me but Tiffany walked away. Ouch I felt like someone had stabbed in the back.

“Hi unnie.” I greeted softly, “Hey sis.” Jessica replied. “Have a seat.” I said.

“Thanks.” She replied. “Why are you talking to me? I thought in school we agreed not to speak to each other?!” I suddenly questioned. “It’s OK.” She replied reasurringly. “Aren’t you coming home?” She asked worriedly.

“I don’ think so, I’m pretty happy with my private life now, I suppose.” I replied. “Is everything OK at home?” “No, mum and dad looks like they want to send out a search party even they know where you are.” Jessica replied.

“Hehe, how’s Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung?” I asked. “All worried about you.” She answered. “Tiffany is still ignoring me I guess.” I said sadly. “She’s worried about you too, because of her pride she’s not talking to you.” Jessica said, “Go and talk to her.” “I’m not ready yet, I’ll talk to her when the time is right.”

Then Baekhyun came walking. Looking down as his tray, probably counting his food. He suddenly looked up, first looked at Jessica and then at me with a questioning look. “I’ll leave both of you to have your break.” Jessica got up, and mouthed I’ll text you. I quickly nodded.

“Isn’t that Queenaka Jessica?” Baekhyun quickly asked as he sat down. “Yeah.” I simply answered. “Why was she talking to you?” He asked. “Keep this a secret, actually she’s my sis.” I replied. He looked shocked but quickly recovered.  “Here’s your juice, let’s quickly have break.” He said. I nodded. Everything was normal then the whole day through.