Seohyun, why.

I'll Be Your Friend

After shopping for Ginger, Taeyeon and Baekhyun went for lunch with Ginger in a special dog café which sells dog food and pizza.

When they've finshed lunch Taeyeon left Ginger with her other neighbour the one on her left hand – side. As Baekhyun's parents already bought the right hand – side.

 

They both went to the cafe, to start the first day of work. It was a really tiring day. But it was quite fun too. When the day was almost over, Taeyeon picked up Ginger and thanked her kind neighbour who was an animal fan.

Thank you so much Ajumma for taking care of Ginger.” Taeyeon thanked. “You're welcome. Ginger was really good. Bring him along next time if you want a dog-sitter!” “Can I bring him next week? Me and my friend have 2 shifts in Seoul Coffee. Afternoon and evening.” Taeyeon asked. “Sure! By the way, is your friend that guy?” Mrs Park whispered nodding her head to Baekhyun who came to fetch Ginger so that Taeyeon and Mrs Park, their neighbour could talk.

Ne (yes).” Taeyeon replied. “Give Ginger to me Tae.” Baekhyun said and took Ginger away from Taeyeon. “Kaja (come along)! Appa will make your dinner for you okay Ginger?” Baekhyun said cuddling Ginger. “Appa?” Mrs Park asked witnessing the whole cute scene. “Ne, Baekhyun bought Ginger for me as a Christmas present.” Taeyeon replied. “OMO, how sweet, do you have any plans on, you know, dating?” Mrs Park asked her eyes twinkling. Baekhyun heard her and stopped in his tracks. “What?! No no. Mrs Park, we're best friends!” Taeyeon exclaimed her face redden. Baekhyun heard it and felt a bit sad.

He looked at Ginger. “Ginger ah ~ Do you think your umma likes me?” He asked softly. Ginger looked at him with big pitiful eyes, but slowly nodded.

Gomavo Ginger ah~. You're the best.” Baekhyun whispered.

Author's POV

The next morning, Baekhyun and Taeyeon went to school as usual. But then something happened during the last class.

Baekhyun's POV

Last home room class. Seohyun was sitting besides me as usual, treating me as I was invisible. I couldn't stand it anymore. “Seohyun!” I said as she was about to stand up. Seohyun didn't stir and just continued walking. I grabbed her hands and pulled her back until everyone was gone. People thought we became friends again , but no. This time it's different. “Let go of me.” Seohyun muttered and pulled my hands off her. I held her wrist tighter. “Hear what I have to say.” I said. “Fine.” Seohyun replied and I let go of my hands. “Why did you do that?” I asked. “Do what?! I didn't do anything.” Seohyun sneered. “Tell my secrets duh! Oh wait, you were the lousy friend I had!” I shouted. “I'm your only friend bet that jerk!” Seohyun replied. I pinned her against the wall.

 prime%2B2.jpg  A/N: Like this :) heeheeeheee

Author's POV

But then, Taeyeon walked past their home room, waiting for Baekhyun. “What in the world?!” Taeyeon exclaimed. She saw there, right there, Baekhyun was pinning her little sister to the wall. He looked like he was about to kiss her.

Without thinking, Taeyeon quickly ran inside the home room and …......

A/N: Cliffhanger there huh... muahahahaha. You guys have to wait! I'm probaly not going to update because of Chinese New Year, going here going there. :(((( sad I'll update as fast as I can

Thank you so much guys <3 I luv you guys so much! Appreciation thanks list ^^

Thank you so much for upvoting my fic  heart

Thank you so much for subscribing  heart

THANK YOU ALLLLL! /THROWS HEARTS EVERYWHERE XDDDD/

tumblr_inline_mpt2ej2aJW1qd7izt.gif

Sorry for not updating

 

Sorry for not updating

funny-gif-happy-baby-car.gif

 

SO ME!!

tumblr_m28rbshljp1rty9m0o1_500.gif

We KNOW Krease we know

scaled_large.php

Byeee till the next update ~~ exotics77