The Reason

I'll Be Your Friend

Author's POV

But then, Taeyeon walked past their home room, waiting for Baekhyun. “What in the world?!” Taeyeon exclaimed. She saw there, right there, Baekhyun was pinning her little sister to the wall. He looked like he was about to kiss her.

Without thinking, Taeyeon quickly ran inside the home room and …......

Baekhyun! Stop it!” Taeyeon shouted and pulled Baekhyun away. Baekhyun gave her a glare. But Taeyeon didn't care. “Seohyun! Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked pushing her hair away from her eyes. “Ne, unnie. I am fine.” Seoyhun replied meekly.

Unnie?!” Baekhyun thought, “wait, she told me she had 8 sisters, but, let me count, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, that's only 7!”

What did you do to my sister?!” Taeyeon yelled at me, I flinched a little but regained my posture. “Your sister?! You never told me Seohyun was your sister!” I shouted, I saw Taeyeon and Seohyun flinched a bit. “Unnie? You never told Baekhyun about me?” Seohyun asked softly. “I miscounted!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “You! You never told me you had 8 sisters!” Baekhyun yelled pointing a Seohyun. Taeyeon looked at her and smiled. “You kept your promise after all.” Taeyeon thought.

Well, want to know a fact!” Baekhyun said. “What fact!” Taeyeon replied calming down a bit. “That your sister Seohyun was the friend who betrayed me!” Baekhyun yelled at both of them.

(A/N: So much for calming down /shakes head/)

S..Seohyun? Y...you did that?” Taeyeon asked softly. “Ne unnie.” Seohyun replied. “Wae Seohyun? Wae?!” Taeyeon asked her voice becoming a little louder. “Because of his brother!” Seohyun shouted. “What about my brother.” Baekhyun asked coldly. “Y...your brother Chanyeol said he would date me if I betrayed you.” Seohyun replied, almost in a whisper, her head hanging low.

S....Seohyun.. No.. you would never do this for love.” Taeyeon whispered. Baekhyun glared at both of them. “I think I wasted my time talking to both of you!” Baekhyun said and left.

After Baekhyun left, Seohyun asked, “Unnie. You're not mad at me right.”

Of course not, why would I be mad at my little sister?” Taeyeon replied softly.

Come on, let's go home, to our real home.” Taeyeon said.

__________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun's POV

I think I wasted my time talking to both of you!” I said and left. That pain in my heart was still there. I called Mom and told her I'll be coming home. She was delighted. “I'll send Mr Yoo.” Mom said.

Now sitting in my personal chauffeur made me feel a little homesick. But not for long, as we reached my house, shortly. “Hyung!!! You're back!” Sehun and Tao exclaimed as soon as I opened the car door. You might think Tao is a Chinese name, and you're right! Except when Tao was born, Mom and Dad was in China. Being born in China, Mom and Dad decided to give him a Chinese name just like, LuHan, YiFan, YiXing, ZiTao.

Yeah, I'm back.” I replied grinning. But I had some unfinished business to attend to. “Hyung, bubble tea shopping later please?” Sehun asked. “Go find Luhan hyung to bring you!” I replied. “Fine.” Sehun muttered. I see his hair was dyed blonde and black now. Used to be metallic Gray and blonde. “You changed your hair colour again.” I said. “Yes hyung!” Sehun said.

Umma! Appa! Your Baekhyun is home!” I sang. Mom grabbed me into a hug. “I thought you were living with your girl friend!” Mom said, as all my brothers suddenly appeared. Everyone's eyes were like O____O. Especially Kyungsoo my brother who likes to be called D.O. Well I guess his eyes were all the while like this.

“Baekhyun hyung has a girlfriend!” Sehun and Tao chanted followed by Minseok hyung who likes to be called Xiumin. “I do not have a girlfriend!” I shouted blushing. “Care to explain.” Kris hyung said. “Just a friend.” I replied. “Really???” Jongin asked, you likes to be called Kai. My brothers likes nicknames.

“Anyia!! I don't have a girlfriend!!! Get that right!!” I shouted blushing even more. “Hyung is blushing!!” Sehun and Tao chanted. “Shut up.” I replied.

Then I looked at Chanyeol. “You have something to explain.” I said coldly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So I updated! ^^ I would like to give a big thanks to

Thank you for subscribing to my story!! I need a co - author! Sorry for the mistakes and gramactical erros, please comment, upvote and subscribe! Till the next update ~ XOXO exotics77