Confession

I'll Be Your Friend

Author's POV

Hyung you have something to explain.” Baekhyun said coldly.

The others gulped, Baekhyun wasn't cold to anyone without a reason, he wouldn't get mad at them, well he does, but it was an on – off thing, sometimes he was only joking. Chanyeol didn't even flinch and crossed his arms on his chest. “I think it's much better to explain this in private.” Baekhyun huffed, and everyone started whistling and looked up in the air. “I said, it's much better to discuss this in private.” Baekhyun raised his voice, all of them hurried away.

What do you want.” Chanyeol spat. “Nothing, just an explanation.” Baekhyun replied breezily. “Well, it would be much appreciated if you will let me drop the formalities and request what kind of explanation you want.” Chanyeol said raising his brow. “Whatever. Do what you like. Just give me an explanation on why you did that to your so called girlfriend Seohyun.” Baekhyun replied keeping calm.

3002038.jpg

What about her?” Chanyeol asked calmly. “Well, she said you would date her if she told everyone about my secrets.” Baekhyun replied his fists clenching a bit. His very own brother! Where was the times when they played together, joked together, ate ice creams together happily with the others?
“Oh, that, well.” Chanyeol stammered. “Explain.” Baekhyun demanded. An uncomfortable silence filled the area. “Quickly.” Baekhyun yelled. That's it. Baekhyun lost his temper. Chanyeol was beginning to lose his too.

Because I was jealous!” Chanyeol shouted. The word jealous shot all over Baekhyun's mind. Jealous?

Wae?! Why were you jealous?!” Baekhyun asked, still in a loud voice. “I liked her since elementary school! You were so close with her I got jealous!” Chanyeol replied and felt a stab in his heart.

Baekhyun was quiet for a while. Ever since elementary school, Baekhyun and Seohyun stuck together like glue. He used to crush on her when he was young, but that feeling was no longer there.

W..why were you jealous?” Baekhyun asked softly. “She liked you, she admitted to me! Right after school! My happy time, where we used to go and get ice cream together!” Chanyeol replied on the verge of tears.

Flashback

Chanyeol oppa.” Seohyun called out softly. “Hmm? Yes Seohyun?” Chanyeol replied. “Can you keep this a secret?” Seohyun asked. “Keep what a secret?” Chanyeol asked. “Actually, I...I like Baekhyun oppa.” Seohyun replied softly. Chanyeol felt his heart shattered to pieces. “O..okay, I promise I will keep this a promise.” Chanyeol replied.

After Seohyun went back home, Chanyeol caught up with Baekhyun and his other brothers. “Hey yo Chan! You look pretty down.” Xiumin said. “Stop with that dialect hyung.” Chanyeol muttered. “Hey, what's wrong?” Baekhyun asked. “Nothing, know what? I am going home.” Chanyeol said and walked off the other direction. Chanyeol was really quiet the whole day and the next, by next week. He was cheering up as usual.

Flashback ends

If you told me, I would have done something!” Baekhyun said. “Do what?!” Chanyeol retorted. “Set you guys up! Seohyun liked you when we started highschool!” Baekhyun blurted out and quickly covered his mouth.

Flashback

Baekhyun oppa, I have something to say, please keep this a secret.” Seohyun whispered when it was lunch as everyone was gone for lunch. “Yeah sure.” Baekhyun replied. “I used to like you oppa... but now I like Chanyeol oppa... but ...but” Seohyun confessed. Baekhyun was shocked and at the same time sorry for her. His brother was turning out to be a player. He dated 10 girls and dumped all of them. His current girlfriend is Rachel, the school's most famous queenaka. Her parents are both successful prosecutors. But in my opinion, her parents are both snobbish just like Rachel. “But he is dating Rachel.” Baekhyun replied.

I didn't know...” Chanyeol said softly. Baekhyun felt his eyes soften. “You wouldn't, come on, brothers again?” Baekhyun asked raising up his hand. “Of course, brothers again.” Chanyeol replied and slapped his hand together with Baekhyun's. It felt good to be together again.

A/N: Hi guys! I'm back ^^! I'm thinking of doing a oneshot, "Bye ~". Or maybe you can suggest me another title.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Foreword:

My boyfriend was dealing with lung cancer, will he survive? Maybe not.. Maybe he will.. but no matter what he'll always be the number 1 person in my heart....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my oneshot Bye My Love ~ foreword!  Lame right? I'm not good at writing forewords, this oneshot was inspired by Bye - Taeyeon Mr Go OST

Thank you ....

Thank you for subscribing! Made me so happy ^^

Long updateee!! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^ ~ XOXO exotics77