Last Day of School part 1

I'll Be Your Friend

Still Baekhyun’s POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, damn it’s loud. But I guess that’s why it’s called an alarm. Then I heard banging on the door, “Yah! Your alarm is really loud! I can hear it from my room!” the voice shouted, It was Taeyeon.

“Sorry!” I yelled. Suddenly everything went silent, oh well; I got up and brushed my teeth with some of Taeyeon’s old toiletries that she never used before. I had a quick bath and dressed into my school uniform, slightly smoothed down my hair a bit. And made the bed and went out to make breakfast. When I closed the bedroom door, no one was there; I guess Taeyeon must still be in her room.

Humming a tune, I made some pancakes. It was easy more or less, since our family especially me loves pancakes.  The recipe is pretty simple, since we bought some pancake mix yesterday. I just mix the pancake mix with water and add some spices in it, and place it gently on the pan.

5 minutes, Taeyeon came out. “Mm… I smell pancakes.” She said as she sniffed the air with her eyes closed, she looked so funny.  I tried my best not laugh as I stacked up the pancakes and place them on two plates.

“What?!” she asked in annoyance. I kept quiet, I had a feeling it would annoy her. “Ahh, I know... I look cute in this new hairband right?” she asked teasingly.

To be honest, I didn’t notice the red and green checker hairband she was wearing with perfectly styled hair. “No. I didn’t notice it, but since I just saw it, it looks pretty good on you.” I answered it truthfully. “Those pancakes look yummy.” She commented. “Thanks.” I replied as I poured maple syrup on top of it and added some strawberries. “Let’s have breakfast.” I said.

We talked a bit over the pancakes, “What time schedule are you on?” Taeyeon asked biting in a pancake. “A. You?” I replied. “Really? Me too! We have lunch and break on the same time!” Taeyeon exclaimed. *Well that’s great*

I quickly looked on my watch, 5:45. Oh no… we’ll be late. I quickly munched down the pancakes. “Hey, what’s the hurry?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Look at your watch.” I simply replied. “Ah! We’ll be late come on hurry!” she said. *This old auntie here or should I say ajumma has no sense of time.”

We both quickly ate our pancakes and had some orange juice and practically ran to school.

As we reach school we went our ways. “Bye.” We both waved. I could hear people whispering behind us, “Hey when Baekhyun and the dork did became friends?” “I heard both of them left their houses.” “They look really close.” “Did they become best friends?” “You know what; Baekhyun is pretty cute and handsome.” “Cut it out, he’s a loser. “

I didn’t care about them even whether they say I’m cute or handsome or a loser whatever. They’re just gossipers. I walked my home room. I gulped; Seohyun had the same home room with me too.  Worst thing is my desk mate was Seohyun. Aish. Relax Baekhyun, breathe in and out. You can avoid her all day.

I calmly sat down beside her, she didn’t even flinch. All through the class she treated me as I’m invisible. That’s great. I mean in a good way, because I don’t want to even look at her.  The bell rang, Math, my favourite subject, I opened my locker got out my Math book and notebook, as I was about to closed the locker door, somebody slammed it. I looked up, and sigh, a Kingaka Onew.  Also my cousin, but nobody knows we’re cousins, our families wanted to hide it, for our safety. So we treat each other like strangers. “What do you want?” I asked softly. Strangely his gang wasn’t there; I guess it’s a good thing “Meet me in the library later.” Onew replied and silently handed me a piece of paper. Sheesh, doesn’t he have an electronic device called a phone? I opened the paper it wrote.

To my dear cousin Baekhyun

Why did you left home? Where are you staying at? Your family is worried. Even your aunts and uncles and cousins are worried. I’ll see you later. And my phone is low on money so I can’t text you.

From your chicken lover cousin Onew.

How did he know? Mysterious as usual. I ran to Maths, there I saw Taeyeon next to an empty seat. I walked to her and flopped down the chair. We can change seats whenever we like. “Annyeong.” I said. She was surprised to see me. “Hi, when did you get here?” she asked in surprise. “Can I sit here?” I asked. “Of course.” She replied. Then Rachel a Queenaka came up to our table. “Oh look, a loser and a dork! Perfect match! Just get married already!” she teased. “We’re just best friends.” Taeyeon replied in a matter of fact tone.

“Shut up you dumb dork, let me talk to this guy here.” Rachel retorted. She lifted up my chin.  “You know you’re pretty handsome.”  She said and shameless disgusting she ed her shirt showing her red polka dot bra. Luckily for me, the bell rang, meaning it was time for class to start.

She sighed. “Stupid bell, just about when I was about to have fun. See you later.” She said seductively. Yuck YUCK and double yuck.  Then it hit me, the day after it’s gonna be Christmas and then we’re having our winter break. I’m sure looking forward to this Christmas. 

 

A/N: Hi guys.. actually I wasn't planning for a Christmas break, since it's coming to Christmas I thought why not? Do you guys watch the heirs? I really love it! Some of you may be wondering whether that is Yoo Rachel in The Heirs, well you're kinda right. I couldn't think of any other characters and Rachel just popped into my mind. No bashing please. I really like Rachel, not her character in The Heirs. Sorry for not updating...  Christmas y'know.... If you guys are wondering how their school looks like, just imagine in The Heirs, Kim Tan, Chan Young, Bo Na and Eun Sang etc school is it Jejuk High? Sorry I have poor memory. 

Did you guys see Miracles of December MV? It just happen to me when I swtiched on my YouTube and found out it was realsed 10 minutes ago. The album is already out! I want it for Christmas..  but my mum and dad says NO 

 

My internet is just so damn slow... I wanna post some gifs... T_T I'm beggining to love them. Please subscribe and comment. Somebody can you please recommen me some other gifs sites please?? If there is other than tumblr.. Merry Early Christmas everyone! I hope I can make the Christmas special chapter I've been wanting to do... Love you guys. xxxx God Bless!! <3