Christmas

I'll Be Your Friend

Baekhyun’s POV

Yesterday, I got a job, I’m going to start work after Christmas at the most popular café in the whole Seoul with Taeyeon!

Since Taeyeon really liked the black puppy, she took it to bed with her while I took the white puppy.  I woke up feeling really happy. Christmas Day!

I quickly changed, made the bed and carried the white puppy out to make breakfast.

A/N: Although it’s not the full picture, but you get the idea

I filled two bowls of dog food for both the puppies and made hot chocolate for me and Taeyeon. I have to leave for a family lunch gathering, which was just my family then a dinner gathering which includes SHINee hyungs and Aunt and Uncle. 

I scanned over the presents, I got them all wrapped yesterday night with Taeyeon’s help. Luhan hyung is going to send chauffeur. I knocked on Taeyeon’s door while carrying the white puppy.  “I’m coming!” she yelled.

She was wearing black leggings, a pink trench coat and long boots, I stared at her for a few seconds and then snapped myself into reality. “Wae? I look terrible right? I knew it!” She exclaimed jumping into conclusions.

“No you look really yeppu (pretty)” I said. “Whew! Thanks!!” She thanked.

“I made hot chocolate, want some? And I filled the dog bowls with food.” I said. “Hot chocolate would be great thanks!” She thanked. Then the white puppy barked for attention. “Sorry.” Taeyeon said rubbing the puppy’s head.

As we were eating Taeyeon suddenly spoke up “It’ll be sad when they go to their rightful owner.” She said. I felt a smirk coming up on my face. The black puppy jumped off her hands and ran to the dog bowls with the white puppy. “I have to go for a Christmas Reunion Dinner and Lunch with my family today.” I said between sips. “Me too, I won’t be back until midnight.” Taeyeon said. “Me too, I’m bringing the white and black puppy out.” I said. Sure, it’s dangerous to leave them alone.” Taeyeon agreed.

Author’s POV

After both their lunch and dinner reunion, both Taeyeon and Baekhyun went back to Taeyeon’s house.

Baekhyun’s POV

I went back to Taeyeon’s house, feeling really tired yet super happy. Chanyeol and I just exchanged a few words, Kai loved his puppy and named it Jjanga, Monggu and Jjanggu really liked her. 3 of them played together, ate together. Kai promised me to keep me updated with the dogs. I had 2 present to give.

1 for Taeyeon and 1 for Seohyun. I tied up the black dog with a red ribbon and carried it inside my bag. His small head popped up whenever I gave the bag a little shake. I pressed in the passcode and went inside, Taeyeon wasn’t home yet.

After I bathed and changed, I played with the puppy and watched TV. I heard the door unlocked. “I’m home!” Taeyeon said. “Hey.” I said. “I’m going to change first.” She said.

10 minutes later, Taeyeon came out and sat down next to me watching TV.

“Hey Tae.” I said. “Yeah.” She replied. “Close your eyes.” I commanded.

Taeyeon’s POV

“Close your eyes.” Baekhyun commanded.*Why is he asking me to close my eyes*

I closed my eyes and I felt something soft and heavy on my hands. “You can open now.” He said.  I opened and saw the black dog on my hands. “Merry Christmas Tae.” He said. My eyes opened wider. *Did he just give me this black dog as my Christmas present?*

“Why don’t you like it?” He asked. “I love it! Thanks!” I exclaimed. The puppy barked. “Wait, I’m going to get your present.” I said as I walked inside my room and grabbed his present.

“Here Merry Christmas.” I said giving him his present. He looked in delight and tear off the present wrapper. He eyes opened bigger as he looked at his new Ipad mini in delight. “Thanks Tae!” He exclaimed. “You’re welcome.” I replied playing with the puppy. “So what are you going to name it?” Baekhyun asked.

“Hmm… What about Ginger?” I suggested. “It’s not even a ginger colour!” Baekhyun protested. “I like it.” I said. “Ginger will be your name, like it?” I asked rubbing Ginger’s tummy. He barked in delight. “See?” I said.

“Fine.” Baekhyun pouted. “Ginger, I’m your new mommy.” I said. “Then I’ll be daddy!” Baekhyun added. I looked at him I’m the mother he’s the father…. “What? I bought him!” He protested. Okay….. 

"My mum and dad said their going to get me a condo." Baekhyun said. I felt a bit sad, it'll be really lonely. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they get one here and near your house, maybe your neighbour? You said it was empty right." Baekhyun reassured. "Yup. That's great!" I said. 

It finally struck midnight, we both said goodnight and went to bed with me with Ginger. I had the best Christmas ever. 

A/N: I was practically eating my lunch and writing this chapter. Sorry if it's crappy. I was suppose to update it yesterday, but didn't had the time. SORRY! Please comment and subscribe!

To my 3 subscribers 

ahndanieljoe

kimmyungsoolover

Hunalisa 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love you guys!~