Meeting

I'll Be Your Friend

Author's POV

Baekhyun and Taeyeon didn't contact each other for days. The days quickly passed by. Taeyeon didn't feel all at home, although she was at home. Whereas Baekhyun felt really hurt, but always kept that pain inside his heart. He tried to stay calm, and forget about it, but it wouldn't work. Was it fate that he had go through all this?

Date: Monday, 6:00 am Location: Luhan's room

Hyung! Why do we have to go?” Sehun, Tao, Kai and Chen whined. Suho was told by their mom, to wake them up, and get ready for a morning jog in the villa's park. Suho gathered up everybody, with the so called maknaes, trailing behind him.

Because Mom said so, now Sehun wake Luhan hyung up!” Suho ordered. “Yes sir.” Sehun muttered. “Hyung, wake up!” Sehun and Tao bounced on his bed. Forgetting that Luhan hates people on his bed.

Why the hell are you doing on my bed and waking me up at 6!” Luhan yelled suddenly sitting up. “Oops, sorry hyung.” Tao and Sehun apologized, Chen laughed at them. “Yah!” Sehun and Tao said, running after Chen who sprinted to his room.

Luhan hyung, umma asked us to go for a morning jog.” Suho said and left.

Few minutes later, the family had their breakfast downstairs, in their grand dining room.

Kids, you all ready for our morning jog?” Mom asked. “Umma! Why do I have to go? Can't I stay at home.” Sehun whined. “Umma! If Sehun is staying at home, I want to stay at home too!” Tao butted. “Nobody is staying at home.” Kris thundered. “Yes hyung.” Sehun muttered. Baekhyun felt a kick on his leg underneath the table. He turned to see Chanyeol grinning, he grinned. Their usual routine every breakfast, kick each other until the person surrenders.

They kicked and kicked until Kris had to stare at them. They muffled their giggles (A/N: Yes, they giggle like a girl -_-) Finally their dad spoke up. “Kids, I would like you to please be friendly with our new friends, the girls father's company is going to join with us.” “Yes, appa/father.” They replied.

Meanwhile at Taeyeon's house...

Jessica/Unnie! Wake up!” The 8 of them piled inside Jessica's room.

 

Mmfph” Jessica mumbled as Sunny “accidentaly” pushed Jessica a bit. Yoona tickled Jessica's neck a bit, causing Jessica to jump up. “Yah! Yoona! How dare you.” “Sorry unnie.” Yoona apologized, causing their “innocent” Seohyun to giggled. “Jessica, umma say we have to go for a morning jog in the park, because Appa wants to meet his new buisness partner.” Taeyeon said.

 

Baekhyun and his family jogged up to the park, which takes about 5 minutes, Baekhyun and Chanyeol jogged side – by – side. Teasing each other, or maybe slapping each other on the back. Luhan and Sehun jogged drinking bubble tea. Tao was too happy to be with Kris. Chen started kicking everybody, causing them to fall. Their parents didn't take any notice. They've been like this since they was young.

They've finally reached their destination, but their Dad's buisness partner haven't arrived with his family. Yet.

 

On the other side, Taeyeon and her family jogged. Taeyeon's family was more quiet than Baekhyun's. Occasionally, Yoona and Yuri will start pranking Sunny and Seohyun. Taeyeon will start chatting with Tiffany and maybe sometimes Jessica. They knew better. Jessica will always be moody in the morning. Why? She declares she doesn't have enough sleep.

Soon in a few minutes they've reached the park.

To Baekhyun's and Taeyeon's horror. They've met again. Is it fate? Or just a coincedence?

Good morning, James.” Baekhyun's father greeted. (James is Taeyeon's father English name, his full name is James Hwang Dong Min.)

Good morning, Mark.” Taeyeon's father greeted. (Mark is Baekhyun's father English name, his full name is Mark Kim Hyun Soo)

Kids say good morning.” Baekhyun father ordered, causing the maknaes to stop fooling around. “Annyeonghaeseyo.” All of them bowed, including Baekhyun.

Girls, you too.” Taeyeon's father said. “Annyeonhaeseyo.” The girls bowed. “I would like you to meet my wife.” James introduced. “It's a pleasure to be meeting you, my name's Jenny.” Taeyeon's mother greeted. “It's a pleasure to meet you, please meet my wife, Ellie.” Mark introduced. “It's a honour to meet you.” Ellie, Baekhyun's mother smiled.

Boys, please introduce yourself.” Ellie instruted. “Annyeonhaeseyo.” Baekhyun and his brothers bowed. Without hesitation, Taeyeon and her sisters said their greetings.

Now, kids go play. The adults have things to disscus.” Ellie ordered. “Yehet! Hyung let's go!” Sehun exclaimed and dragged Luhan, Tao and Kai with him. “I wanna play too!” Xiumin exclaimed and chased them around the park. “Seohyun! Let's go play!” Chanyeol exclaimed. “Okay oppa!” Seohyun smiled.

Soon all of them left, their parents walked to the other side of the park. They've left Taeyeon and Baekhyun. “Uh, hi?” Baekhyun smiled sheepishly. “Hey.” Taeyeon shifted uncomfortably.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for not updating :(. Is this fic nice? I feel the plot is really boring. y chapters I have. I would like to give a big thanks to... 

For subscribing! OUO 

And thanks... 

For upvoting! Sorry for the grammartical erros (if there was any :) ) Please comment upvote and subscribe! 

Thank you so so much <3 <3 Till the next update ~ XOXO exotics77