Reconciles and Confessions

I'll Be Your Friend

Author's POV

Location: Baekhyun's house

The maknaes cautiously peeked out of the dining room barrier. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was already out, laughing and joking with each other. “BaekYeol is back as always, why isn't TaoRis working out for me, Kris hyung is too obbesed with Ace.” Tao muttered “I knew it! They will be best buddies again!” Sehun exclaimed, causing Kai and Tao to cover his mouth with their hands.

Yah! You don't have to hide any more!” Baekhyun said at them grinning.

You guys made up?” Sehun asked. “Yeah, dummy.” Chanyeol replied. “Umma! Chanyeol hyung called me a dummy!” Sehun whined like a child, a smirk crossed his face. “I guess some things will never change!” Baekhyun said.

So.. you're staying here for good?” Their mom asked hopefully, appearing with the others. “Maybe.” Baekhyun replied. “But.” His mom started but got cut off by Xiumin a.k.a Minseok. “Mom! Baekhyun is already staying with us!” Xiumin said. “Thanks hyung.” Baekhyun mouthed. Xiumin gave him a nod and a smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Location: Taeyeon and Seohyun chauffeur’s car.

Unnie, you're going to stay with us for good right?” Seohyun asked hopefully as they entered their house villa. Coves Villa. In one villa have about 20 mansions, the rich and famous all lived there.

Maybe.” Taeyeon replied. “Miss, we're here.” Mr Kang informed. “Thank you.” The girls replied.

Unniee!!” Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung called waving from the door. “Dongsaengs!” Taeyeon smiled and hugged all of them. She walked in the house with her dongsaengs all by her side, exchanging chats. “Umma! Appa!” Taeyeon said as her parents appeared from the stairs. She ran and hugged both of them. “Aigoo, our baby girl is back?” Taeyeon's mom teased. “Umma! Yeah I'm back for good, I think.” Taeyeon said. “That's good then, come on let's get settled in.” Taeyeon's dad said warmly. Taeyeon caught Tiffany at the end of her eye. Something in her heart told her to forgive and reconcile. The mistake Tiffany did wasn't really serious. But Taeyeon pushed that thought away.

Location: Taeyeon's bedroom.

 

Taeyeon spaced uncomfortably around her room. It felt so good to be back, but a guilty feeling remained. She heard a knock on the door, “Unnie?” She heard a soft voice that belonged to one of her siblings. “Come in.” Taeyeon replied.

To her surprise, it was Tiffany, in a pink shiny top and white stretchy shorts.

Oh Tiffany! Come here and sit.” Taeyeon exclaimed patting the side on her bed next to her. Tiffany cautiously walked and sat. Taeyeon smiled at her. “Unnie, I'm sorry.” Tiffany whispered. Taeyeon was shocked, did Tiffany just apologized to her? “It's....it's okay.” Taeyeon replied. “No it's not, I know you have a crush on Onew oppa. I totally humiliated you that day, the truth is... I like Onew oppa.” Tiffany confessed. Taeyeon was shocked, her own sister like her crush? A thought crossed her mind, “do I like Baekhyun or Onew?” she thought. “I would have to think more about this.”

It's okay... to tell the truth... I don't know who I like now.” Taeyeon admitted. Tiffany scooted closer to her. “What do you mean?” Tiffany asked curiously.

You know Baekhyun?” Taeyeon asked. “Yeah, the guy who is your friend.” Tiffany replied. “I think I like him more than Onew oppa.” Taeyeon said softly. Tiffany's heart jumped for joy. Being the sometimes obnoxious girl, she was quite selfish, but learned how to share.

Baekhyun, she saw him. Handsome, bright eyes, beautiful smile, cheerful. He was the perfect guy for her precious unnie Taeyeon. “He is handsome.” Tiffany commented. Taeyeon smiled. “Girlfriends again?” Taeyeon smiled. “Yes!” Tiffany replied and pulled her sister into a hug. “Unnie, I missed you so much. I missed the times we played, gossiped, shopped and ate together.” Tiffany mumbled. “Me too, Tiff.” Taeyeon replied. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hellooooo! I've updated! Thank you everyone for waiting so patiently ^.^ 

Thank you.... 

For subscribing! 

Thank you.... 

For upvoting! 

I THANK YOU ALLL!!! /THROWS HEARTS EVERYWHERE/ Seriously, this made me so happy. Sorry for the grammartical erros! 

Please subscribe, comment and upvote! ~ XOXO exotics77