I'm Not BACON!

I'll Be Your Friend

 Baekhyun P.O.V

I was checking through the kitchen, it seems that Taeyeon hadn’t been going grocery shopping. How is that girl going to live by herself? She came as I closed the refrigerator. “Hey,” Taeyeon called, “Go check out your room.” I looked up, “Thanks, by the way, your house is really nice, I really like your study.” I  said.

She blushed. “My sister helped to decorate it, ha-ha, and its weird right? With so many colours yet so comfortable.” she said. “I know how you feel; we’re running out of food so I’m going to the grocery shop nearby.” I said.

“I’ll come along, not after you go look in your room!” She  replied sticking my tongue out. “I’m going already!” I said and chuckled.

 She caught up with me as I reached the guest room door. 

“Do you like it?” Taeyeon asked. I didn’t answer. “I guess you don’t, sorry.” She replied. “Are you kidding?! I love it!” I exclaimed. Relief crossed her face.

The walls were white, shelves were white, the cupboards are black and white, the bed was black and white, long black curtains. It had a really classy taste.

It was so neat. “I’m glad you like it!” she said. “Now, let’s go grocery shopping!”

As the grocery shop is downstairs, we went down chatting as usual.

This girl Taeyeon, a bright girl, she is like a bright ray of sunshine for me. But yet she’s just so childish and dorky. She kept on making faces and teasing me and I back, we spent the whole time teasing and walking to the grocery shop. At last we reached.

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

I showed Baekhyun his room, he liked it! I and he teased me back

IMAGE URL

We spent the whole trip chatting about random stuff, occasionally I’ll just steal glances at him. Omo! His side profile is also so perfect! (Well, almost, I think Onew is more perfect!) At last after about 5 minutes we were at the grocery shop downstairs somewhere near my condominium.

Baekhyun grabbed a trolley and pushed it as I just walked and grab the things we need. I just randomly grabbed some ice cream as it was the cold section.

“You seriously don’t know what we’re supposed to get right?” Baekhyun teased. “Of course I do!” I snapped. “OK, what do we need?” He asked slyly.

My mind went blank. “Err…” I stammered. “See I knew it! How can you survive by yourself?” Baekhyun teased. He sure likes to tease me a lot. 

“Fine you win.” I admitted. “Yay! Don’t worry so much you big worrier, I wrote down a shopping list.” Baekhyun reassured. “I AM NOT A BIG WORRIER!” I protested. He stuck his tongue at me and ran to the can food section. I chased him down. When I finally caught him we went back to our grocery shopping.

We took 15 minutes, I felt everyone staring at us, I shuddered feeling a bit uncomfortable, Baekhyun on the other hand, seem fine.

“Hey!” I nudged him, “What?!” He asked in a annoyed and joking way, “Don’t you feel everyone is staring at us?” I asked, “Yes…” He replied, “And?” I asked.

“I’m just ignoring them :P” Was Baekhyun’s comment.

Yeesh, not much of help.  

15 minutes then we’re done, well, mainly it’s because I’m doing all the shopping, althought Baekhyun was the one who wrote the shopping list.

Baekhyun was the one carrying all the groceries and I did the taking, well sort of grabbing. As we headed for the counter, Baekhyun saw some bacons in the cold section, he asked whether we could have them. I said no and he pouted, well that was pretty cute, then something hit my mind, Baekhyun, Bacon Hah!

“OK we can have them Bacon as long as you cook them.” I teased.

“I’M NOT BACON, YOU BIG WORRIER!” Baekhyun protested and teased me back. I stuck my tongue at him. As I paid and Baekhyun was checking the list to see if we have everything, the cashier lady thought we were a couple too. I explained that we were not but just best friends, she still didn’t believe me.

We went up and kept everything in the cupboards and fridgerator and showered and changed.                                      

Baekhyun’s POV

After we changed and shower, me and Taeyeon were really hungry. I laid on the floor while Taeyeon sat on the couch, I was going through the channels feeling really bored and hungry. I finally sat up and said, “Let’s just have a takeout.” “What do you want to takeout Bacon?” she replied.

“I AM NOT BACON, BIG WORRIER, wait, I know, Ajumma.” I teased.

“I AM NOT Ajumma, Baekhyun, there happy?” Taeyeon protested.

“Yes very, Thanks, I’m craving for pizza all of a sudden.” I replied. “Me too, I’ll call.” Taeyeon agreed.

After dinner, we watched a bit of TV, nobody from home called or texted. We said our goodnights and went to bed. Hopefully, everything will go fine at school tomorrow.