Ginger's Walk and Baekhyun's parents visit

I'll Be Your Friend

Taeyeon’s POV

I felt something on my legs, I immediately got up, Ginger was practically jumping on my legs asking me to get up. *Thanks again Baekhyun for giving me the best Christmas present* I got up and left Ginger on the floor, I took a quick wash and changed into something simple.

As I opened the door, Baekhyun was already making breakfast.

“Good morning!” He greeted. “Good morning.” I replied and let Ginger on the floor to run about.

“What do you wanna do after breakfast?” Baekhyun asked as he passed me a plate of pancakes.

“Let's go to the park! The air is nice today, and Ginger needs a walk.” I suggested taking up a fork and knife, slicing my pancake while Ginger happily munched up his breakfast.

After breakfast, I grabbed my scarf and put on Ginger's lead.

We walked in the park for about 5 minutes, and then a couple turned up.

Baekhyun looked astonished while I look surprised.

“U..umma, appa.” Baekhyun stuttered. I looked at him, Ginger seemed surprised too.

His parents seem awkwardly familiar...

“Annyeonhaeseyo.” I bowed. “Hello.” Baekhyun's parents greeted.

Well, their smiling and all, I guess we're in good terms.

“Umma, appa, how did you know I was living here?” Baekhyun asked.

“We have our ways.” Baekhyun's father replied, his eyes twinkling.

Baekhyun's mother POV

 

My husband was really smart to ask someone to follow Baekhyun.

As we reached, my Baekhyun have been living here? Only the richest people can live here. Baekhyun did have money, as he is one of the stockholders in our fashion company. SK Fashion. But he wouldn't just take the money to buy a condo here in Crystal Condominium. The highest class condominiums in the whole of Seoul.

Baekhyun was the saving money type like his father.

As we parked the BMW, I wanted to go to the park for fresh air.

We found Baekhyun there, with another girl, and a black dog. The girl seems familiar, but she was really pretty, with that beautiful smile of hers.

Baekhyun seemed happy too, and the dog kept running and then stopped. It almost looked like they were a couple.

Baekhyun then looked up and saw us, he looked surprised and shocked at the same time.

“Umma.. appa..” Baekhyun started.

“Annyeonghaeseyo.” The girl bowed. “Hello.” we greeted.

“Umma, appa, how did you know I was living here?” Baekhyun asked.

“We have our ways.” my husband known as JongHun replied, his eyes twinkling.

“May we speak to Baekhyun for a minute please?” I asked.

Baekhyun looked at her, “Go ahead, I'll bring Ginger for a walk.” The girl replied smiling.

Baekhyun's POV

“May we speak to Baekhyun for a minute please?” My mom asked.

I looked at her, “Go ahead, I'll bring Ginger for a walk.” Taeyeon replied smiling.

Taeyeon guided Ginger and headed to the other side of the park.

“Who is she? She is pretty.” Mom commented. “The person I'm living with.” I replied. My dad raised an eyebrow. “I didn't do anything appa, I swear.” I quicky said. “That's good to hear, but anyway, is she rich?” Dad asked.

I shrugged, “We haven't really came across that kind of conversation yet.”

“So do you want a condominium here?” Mom asked. “Can I?” I asked with puppy eyes. “Okay. Let's go up and see it, can we see your friend's house?” Dad replied.

“She'll be okay with it.” I replied, and texted her.

ByunBaekhyunLiner: I'm bringing my parents to your condo and ask them to get the one next to you.

KimTaeyeonnie: Sure ^^

We went up to Taeyeon's house, I typed in the password, and led them inside.

“The place is nice.” Mom commented. Mom loves comments and loves commenting. Dad looked around, quietly.

“So, please appa, umma?” I asked. “Okay, under one condition.” Dad said.

“Anything.” I replied. “Go home, when everything is settled.” Mom and Dad said sternly. “Okay.” I replied. “We'll discuss this tomorrow okay sweetie.” Mom said and hugged me as Dad patted my back. “Bye umma, bye appa.” I said.

KimTaeyeonnie: So how did it go?

ByunBaekhyunLiner: They said okay and we're gonna discuss it 2morrow!

KimTaeyeonnie: Great ^O^! I'll be up soon 

A/N: Sorry I didn't update T.T... Check out my new co author story /shamelessy promoting/ comment, read and subscribe  ^^ XOXO ~ exotics77..