Two Angels

I'll Be Your Friend

Baekhyun’s POV

As I walked in the park, thinking of the recent fight me and my brother Chanyeol had. My best friend, the person I’ve always trust, the person I’ve always told my secrets to, has betrayed me.

He made Seohyun, my one and only best friend betray me by telling all my secrets to the whole school. I was already bullied by all those Kingakas in Korea High University. Now this.

If only I can reveal my identity.  I am actually one sons of the Kim Family.

One of the wealthiest families in Korea.

Along with my 11 other brothers.  Nobody knows this secret. Just my family.

NOT EVEN SEOHYUN

Then as I was thinking back the time where Seohyun told me she would be my friend on the 1st day of school. I heard a girl’s voice. It sounded like an angel. My heart started beating fast.

I looked up and saw a smiling angel/girl. My heart was beating faster than ever. “Hi, my name is Taeyeon! You?” she asked. “My name is Baekhyun.” I replied. “Ah, Baekhyun, nice name!” Taeyeon said.

I smiled. She was like a radiant sun. Smiling all the time. I soon forgot about the fight. “Thanks.” I replied. “You look lost.” Taeyeon commented.

“Nah, I’m not lost, just had a fight with my brother and best friend.” I replied.

“It isn’t that bad right.” She asked with a concern look on her face.

“I wish my best friend is the only friend I have in school.” I replied.

“Well then, do you want to be my friend?” she asked.

I felt like my heart was going to burst. “S...sure.” I stammered. Taeyeon looked confused. “Do you really want to be my friend? You sound unsure.” She said

“I mean of course!” I quickly said.

“That’s great! Now as your friend I’m going treat you to ice cream!  Taeyeon exclaimed.

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I walked through the park, thinking of the fight I had with my sisters. It’s all because of Tiffany. She told everyone that I’ve once left my phone in the refrigerator and the phone froze.  Everybody was calling me a dumb dork.

And not only that she said it in front of Onew. The only guy I like in the whole of Korea High University.  I think Onew also thinks I’m a dumb dork.

If only I could reveal my identity, actually I’m one of the Hwang’s family daughters.  One of the richest families in Korea.

I’ve promised I’ll never tell anyone.

Then I heard some soft mumbling near the fountain. I walked and saw a guy rubbing his head looking sad. I felt bad for him. I asked what’s wrong and he looked up. I felt my heart flutter. He was so good – looking. He told me what happened. His brother betrayed him just Tiffany. And his best friend left him.

I told him my name, he told me his. Baekhyun.  A really nice name. I said so and he blushed. I asked him if he wants to be my friend.  And he said yes!

Now I’ll be treating him to ice cream, I think my heart is going to stop beating.

END POV

Baekhyun and Taeyeon walked to the ice cream shop nearby chatting. Taeyeon had a million of questions to ask him but the most important one is that does he like her? Baekhyun was the same too; it was a little awkward since they just met.

They sat at a table, Taeyeon went and order. “What flavour do you want?” she asked Baekhyun. “Chocolate and Nuts.” Baekhyun replied.

“Your favourite? Me too!” Taeyeon asked. Baekhyun nodded smiling.  

When Taeyeon left to order, Baekhyun switched on his IPhone and checked his messages. 20 messages and 5 missed calls. All were from his brothers asking him to come and home. Not even one was from Chanyeol and Seohyun. But there was one message not from his brothers but his cousin Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Heard from Suho and now as your hyung I’m going to advise you. Go back home. Your family is worried about you.

Baekhyun read it and felt annoyed. Why is everyone nagging him? All his life he felt being nagged all the time like, “Baekhyun ah, keep it a secret okay” “Baekhyun ah, apologize to your hyung” “Baekhyun ah, please take good care of your younger brothers”.

But Taeyeon came and broke his thoughts.

“Baekhyun, here’s your ice cream!”Taeyeon exclaimed. “Thanks.” Baekhyun replied.

They sat eating their ice cream quietly for a few minutes.

“Taeyeon, where do you live?” Baekhyun asked. “I live but myself in an apartment.” Taeyeon replied. It was a half – truth.

Taeyeon does lives by herself in an apartment but her house is one of the mansions near Baekhyun’s house. But both of them doesn’t know it.

“I have a favour to ask.” Baekhyun started. “What is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Can I stay with you until I clear up my family problems?” he asked.

“Sure.” Taeyeon replied. “Thanks.” He replied.

 “Now, let’s start moving!” Taeyeon exclaimed standing up and grabbed Baekhyun's hand