CHAPTER 8 - Clingy Day

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
CHAPTER 8 - Clingy Day

No One's POV

"Kyungmi-ah, neon eodiya?!" D.O shouts.

"Hyung, didn't she said she go to the toilet about 5 minutes ago?" Kai look at D.O weirdly.

"But I'm bored and I need Kyungmi now~" D.O pouting while putting his head on the table.

"Clingy day?" Kai asked D.O.

"Yes, clingy day and I want Kyungmi like RIGHT NOW!" he started to throw tantrum everywhere. The class just ignore him cause only Kyungmi can stop him on his clingy day.

About 20 minutes later, Kyungmi enter the classroom with Hana while laughing. D.O immediately run to Kyungmi and hugs her tightly till she can't move.

"Kyungmi, don't leave me alone anymore~"

"What are you doing, Kyungie? I just go out for about 30 minutes..."

"25 minutes and 29 seconds"

"Don't interrupt me talking!!! Anyway, I went to help Mrs Jeong to call Baekkie. That's why I'm late, so get off me!" Kyungmi push D.O away but he hug her back. Thats make Kyungmi irritate.

"What the heck!!! Do Kyungsoo, let go off me!!!"

"But I want to boast my energy. My energy gone when you away~"

"Clingy day?" Hana ask Kai.

"Yeah, clingy day~" Kai continue doing his homework.

"That's a crap! All this time, you just fine but today you become very clingy to Kyungmi" Hana try to pull D.O away too but he still don't want to let her go!

Since D.O didn't want to let Kyungmi go, he just hug her till school end. EXO and Hana are used to D.O's clingy but the other students not so much. He will hug Kyungmi for a day about every 3 months, so EXO, Hana and Kyungmi will complain about D.O's clingy day.

"I don't know what will I do without her when my clingy day come when she's not here. Probably die or I'll just go to her house~" D.O said when Hana ask him if Kyungmi absent from school although they live next to each other.