CHAPTER 4 - Jealous At Sehun?

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^

CHAPTER 4 - Jealous At Sehun?

 

On the next morning, as usual D.O will go to school with Kyungmi. Suddenly, someone backhug Kyungmi that almost make Kyungmi fall.

 

"Noona!!!"

 

"Sehunnie!!! Noona miss you so much!!!" Kyungmi hug Sehun back and forgot about Sehun almost make her fell. Kyungmi is very close to SEhun beside Kai and D.O cause she thinks Sehun is very cute.

 

"Noona, Hunnie misses you a lot. Where did noona go yesterday with D.O hyung?" said Sehun and still didn't let go the hug.

 

"Hehehe :3. You see~ Noona eat an ice cream with Kyungie," said Kyungmi while looking at D.O.

 

"What?!!!! Noona and hyung eat an ice cream without me! How dare you~~" Sehun start whining and Kyungmi almmost fell into his trap but D.O pull Kyungmi away from Sehun as far as he can.

 

"Kyungmi baby, just ignore him. You do realises that little brat wants you to buy him an ice cream after school. You always fall into his trap because of his aegyo. You can resist my aegyo but you can;t resist his aegyo -_-," D.O said after Sehun is far awy from them both.

 

"What can I do? He's so cute~~ Wait! Are you jealous, Kyungie?" Kyungmi poke D.O's cheeks while D.O is looking at the side of the road to cover his blush face.

 

"Whatever you saying, Kyungie. Kaja!! Let's go to school!!!!" Kyungmi left D.O behind because she sees Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Hana at the school entrance.

 

"Oh my god!!! Why I am jealous to that brat?!" said D.O to himself after Kyungmi left him alone while facepalm xD

 

A/N: yo :3. its been awhile i didnt update this story. mianhei!!! school season is near and i hve a lotof things to prepare -_-. oh my.... *sigh*. btw, i'm gonna to be updating this story with my phone often cause school season is near -_-. if the chapter is short (like chapter 2 and 3), it means that i'm update it using my phone. if the chapter is long (like chapter 1), i'm update it using my laptop. i'm gonna miss u guys T.T. thank u and don't forget to subscribe, comment n upvote ;). it means a lot to me if u did it. if u had other time, please read my other fanfic ;). kamsahamnida ^^ *bow*. see u at my other fanfic or at other time!!! *wave my hand n throws some cupcakes*