CHAPTER 10 - Meet My New Dongsaeng!!

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
CHAPTER 10 - Meet My New Dongsaeng!!

Sanghun POV

"Noona, are we in the same?" I tugged Kyungmi's shirt and she just laugh. Anyway, she walks with me to school. Why? We are neighbour!!!

"No, we're not. You're a junior while I'm a sophomore. You will be in the same class with Sehun!!" she jumped happily and D.O just have to stop her from doing anything stupid.

Oh! I almost forgot. D.O hyung is also with us and he is a SPOILER. SPOILER I tell you. He just didn't like the idea of me with Kyungmi. When both of us walk side to side, he would go into the middle of us.

Spoiler, right? I think he just jealous. I mean, duh~ Both of them like each other a lot but neither one of them want to confess. D.O hyung is just super possesive.

Kyungmi POV

Yeah!! I walk with Sanghun (and D.O) today~ I am so goona introduce Sanghun to EXO and Hana. Yippee!! New dongsaeng on my collection!!! xD. Just kidding :p.

"Kyungmi my noona!!!! I miss you!!!" okay~ My another dongsaeng, Sehun. Isn't he adorable when he's pouting?

"I miss you too, my handsome Sehun" I hug him tightly and he does the same. That is our morning routine before we enter the school. Oh, don't forget my morning kiss (to my forehead) from Sehun too.

"Hunnie-ah, I want to introduce you my new dongsaeng, Sanghun!!!!" I told him excitedly since I am happy now that both of my dongsaeng meet each other but why did the both of them glare to each other?