CHAPTER 15 - Meeting

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
CHAPTER 15 - Meeting

Sehun's POV

I pull my phone out of my pocket after the hyungs leave me. Thankfully, it's recess time and I pretty sure that Sanghun is eating with Kyungmi noona. I call him and he didn't pick up his phone. Without a choice, I stand up and try to find him at the cafeteria.

Like always, the girls would start to swarm me. Can't the girls stop doing that? I have a life too and right now, I'm piss because Sanghun reject my calls. For the entrance, I can see him laughing with my one and only Kyungmi noona.

I went to him and quickly pull him as he try to hug MY Kyungmi noona. He just glare at me but instead, I smile to Kyungmi noona and D.O hyung.

"Thanks for taking that leech away from Kyungmi, Hunnie" D.O hyung said to me and I just smirk cause I see Sanghun pout when he heard D.O hyung said that.

"Sanghun, we need to talk"

"Now?" he groan and put his head in the table.

"Yes!! Now, !!" I try to pull him but he wouldn't move.

"Hunnie~~ What did noona tell you bout cussing?" Kyungmi noona interrupt us.

"It's not nice cussing people" I said it while rolled my eyes. She just giggles and pinch my cheeks. Both of it.

"Be nice to each other ne. Don't make me angry. Sanghun, just go with him" she slowly hit Sanghun's shoulder and Sanghun keep whining bout he didn't want to follow me.

"Dude, it's about our plan!!!" I start to lose my patience cause he doesn't want to follow me.

"Sanghun!!! Just follow the other brat! Don't make problems or I will torture you" D.O hyung starts to lose patience as well when Sanghun keep hugging Kyungmi noona.

"Oh noona. Buy me sandwiches and put it on my table ne"

"Meanie~~~" I pull him out from the cafeteria and he just keep struggling to get out from my grip. I dragged (yes, I drag him) to the library since that's the only place we can have this meetingwithout someone disturbing us.

"I have another plan. Can we just ask from my hyungs to help us cause they already know about this when they see me writing the letters" I sigh and he just smile slyly.

"I bet that they laughed at you for the extra cheesy words"

"Just say yes or no!!"

"My hyungs found bout it too. How bout we work together? That way, our plan will work faster" Sanghun said.

"That's a very good plan. Kakao me when you got it cover" I stand up and when out from the library since I'm starving. I enter the class and I already see a bottle of chocolate milk with tuna sandwiches on my table. Thanks, noona.