CHAPTER 16 - Work Together Part 1

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
CHAPTER 16 - Work Together Part 1

Sanghun's POV

"Hyung~~~~" I shake Minwoo hyung's body who is lying on the couch while texting with someone which I think is his girlfriend.

"What is it, brat?" he ask me but his eyes is still looking at the phone screen. I started to throw tantrum and he just keep texting.

Without thinking, I take his phone and run to my room. That would make him listen to me even for a while but I think my plan is working.

"Brat, give me my phone back!!!" he knock the door but I just keep quiet. I open his phone and oh look! He really is texting to his girlfriend. Anyway, I start to text to the group chat that he create, so that when he wants to announce something, he would text it there.

'To all of my lovely members, we have a meeting this Friday. Please come. Love, Minwoo hyung' and sent! Don't look at me like that. He really do text to all of us like that. Really creepy actually.

I open my door and give the phone back to Minwoo hyung He just scoff and kick my shin before he went to his room. At least my plan work. I wonder what will Sehun do to his hyungs about this.

Sehun's POV

Right after we plan to work together, I quickly text all of my hyungs except D.O hyung of course to meet 100% this Friday. All of them say yes to the plan and ask me where will be the meeting will be held.

Since I don't want D.O hyung and Kyungmi noona to know, I decided to make the plan at my house since I don't have to get out from the house.

At first, Suho hyung call me that he wants to go on a date with my sister this Friday but what can say~ This is more important than his date.

"They better give me ice creams since they make me do all of the planning work" I sigh and put all of my things into my bag before I go to dance practice with Kai.

__________________________________________________

I know that this chapter is boring but DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!