CHAPTER 9 - Sanghun!!

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
CHAPTER 9 - Sanghun!!

Kyungmi POV

D.O's clingy day is one of the worst day. He hug me like a koala and he wouldn't let go of me until I give him a reasonable answer. If not, well I have to go anywhere with D.O. The only time he would let go of me is when I want to go to the toilet and at class.

I never felt this thankful when the teachers enter the class. Kai being an . He wouldn't help me get D.O off me. What does he think he is? Urgh!!!

Anyway, school time just ended and I'm on my way to the school gate (D.O still hug me) when I saw a group of girls gather around something (or someone)

I try to look through the crowd with D.O behind me. Then, I saw Sanghun walking towards me (and D.O)

"Noona!!! I miss you!! Why does the girls keep pestering me and why with D.O hyung?"

"Sanghun-ah, I miss you too. The girls probably pestering you because you are a very good looking boy. Kyungie have his weird day. Just ignore him"

"I see~ What is the weird day then?" Sanghun tilt his head cutely.

"That is non of your business, punk!" D.O suddenly talk but he still hugs me.

"Like I said Sanghun, ignore him. Unfortunately, his weird day is 'Cling Kyungmi Day'" I rolled my eyes.

"And that involve you only~" D.O said while winking at me which almost blush me.

"I forgot! It's 'Being Cheesy to Kyungmi Day' too" I sigh and the boys just laugh at me.