CHAPTER 14 - Busted Or Not?

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
CHAPTER 14 - Busted Or Not?

Sehun's POV

The letters that I wrote were so cheesy. Why did I have to be the one who in charge writing the letters? Thank God that I know Kai since little.

Why? He loves giving me advice how to get a girl and always gives me a LOT of cheesy words which most of them almost make me wanna puke.

Anyway, for our first mission, we have to give Kyungmi noona a LOT of love letter. She hates love letters and always show D.O hyung the love letters when she got one. That is one of the reason they got very close.

"Sehun-ah, are you writing a love letter?" Kris hyung suddenly asking me a question making me almost fall from my chair and make my pen fly across the class.

"No" I put the letter between my English books but Chanyeol hyung take the letter from the book. All of them read the letter and look at me with a shock face.

"Do you like Kyungmi, Hunnie?" Suho hyung ask me.

"I didn't like her that way! I'm just helping Sanghun"

"He likes Kyungmi?!" Luhan hyung shriek.

I have no choice but telling them Sanghun's plan to avoid more misunderstanding. I was afraid that the hyungs would probably mad at me but……

"Good plan! I'm getting sick with their lovey dovey act and they aren't even a couple. Tell us when your plan is succeed. Bye, Hunnie" said Xiumin hyung and left the class.

It looks like it's not me only who get annoy them xD. This plan have to work!!!!! Fighting, Oh Sehun!!!!