CHAPTER 7 - Do You Want My Spaghetti Kimchi?

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
Kyungmi POV

I didn't have the appetite to eat my lunch, so i just poking my chicken chop. I notice that Infinite (Sungyeol's friend and my friend also) and Sungyeol just look at me poking my chicken.

I stand up cause I want to go to the restroom. I see that Kyungie sit at a table near the restroom. It means that I have to go pass him to go to the restroom.

I walk beside him as fast as I can but suddenly, someone pull my wrist. Make me sit on his lap. When I look at his face, it's Kyungie that pull me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you want to eat my spaghetti kimchi since I notice that you didn't eat your lunch" Kyungie said to me but he looks at other direction. I notice that his face and ear turn red.

"I don't want your spaghetti kimchi. We're still in war" I want to stand up but Kyungie hug my waist with both of his hand and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Kyungie!!!!! Let go of me!!! I don't want your spaghetti~" I pout while pushing his hands away from my waist.

Kyungie just ignore me pushing his hands. He just keep laughing. What make it worst is he tickles me. I try to push him but it's very tickles me. I can't stop laughing out loud. My legs are already around his waist. Totally forget that I'm wearing a skirt today.

"Kyungmi, I think you shouldn't do that to D.O" Chen said to me but he facing to other direction.

"Why's that?" I still didn't stop laughing cause Kyungie still tickles me.

"Emmm.... Your leg?" Hana facepalm.

Me and Kyungie look at my leg that around his waist. He can see clearly my milky white thigh . We look at each other with a red face. The others just laughing at us.

_____________________________

I feel so happy today. Why? I went to the chess tournament. It has 4 rounds n I get 3 wins n a draw. Yeah! 3 more wins n im off to national!!!!!!!