CHAPTER 3 - New Friends?

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
CHAPTER 3 - New Friends?

"Minwoo hyung!!! You making me and my new friends scared!!"

"Sanghun-ah, where ere you? All of us looking for. We got worried sick!" said MInwoo, still didn't see Kyungmi and D.O.

"I meet 2 new friends. Actually, i bumped into one of them and make her shirt stained. Mianei, Kyungmi noona'" said Sanghun while looking at you.

"Oh~ HI! I'm MInwoo. This kid really a troublemaker huh? xD"

"I'm D.O and this is Kyungmi. We're from SM High," said D.O shaking Minwoo's hand.

"I see~ We're from TOP High. Sorry cause both of us got to go somewhere. Maybe we can exchange numbers?" Minwoo hold out his phone to Kyungmi. However, D.O take MInwoo's phone and put his number into it. Doesn't want a stranger had Kyungmi's number. Only he, Hana and EXO can have her number.

"Thanks ^^, We'll contact you guys ASAP. Bye"

"Bye, Kyungmi noona. Bye, D.O hyung~" Sanghun wave at both of them while Minwoo drag him.

"Well, that's new," Kyungmi chuckle.

----------------------------------------------------

"Sanghun makes me miss Sehun, Kyungie," said Kyungmi on their way home.

"We'll see him tomorrow, Kyungmi."

"I know~"

"Kyungmi, we're here. You better get inside," D.O push Kyungmi into her house. When she almost shut her door close, she hears D.O scream.

"Say hi to your parents and see you tomorrow, Kyungmi baby!" D.O shout at Kyungmi while wave at her.

"Say hi to your parents too, Kyungie! See you tomorrow!!" Kyungmi shut the door close with a smile on her face. Knowing that she will see D.O tomorrow.

A/N: Thats boring -_-. lol xD. dont forget to subscribe, comment n upvote ;)