CHAPTER 2 - The Ice Cream Accident ^^

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^


CHAPTER 2 - The Ice Cream Accident ^^

 

Kyungmi is eating her vanilla flavoured ice cream while walking with D.O. D.O just look at Kyungmi eating the ice cream in her own world. Suddenly, someone bumped her and make her fell on the ground.

 

"Ouch! That's hurt."

 

"Kyungmi, your ice cream~" said D.O while helping Kyungmi get up from the floor.

 

"My ice cream~ And my shirt~" Kyungmi look at her ice cream that is on the floor and her stained shirt.

 

" Omo! Mianei. I didn't mean to do that. I was in a hurry to go to a certain place. Jeongmal mianhei!" the unknown man bow 90 degree to Kyungmi.

 

"Gwenchana. I understand it. By the way, I'm Kyungmi and this is D.O."

 

"I'm Sanghun. NIce to meet you and I'm so sorry about your shirt."

 

"Gwenchana'" Kyungmi said while holding D.O's hand.

 

"Are you by any chance a SM HIgh student?" ask Sanghun.

 

"You can see that by looking at our blazer," D.O is annoy cause Sanghun was asking questions at Kyungmi only  but not him. Sanghun makes him invisible.

 

"Kyungie, be polite. Sanghun-ssi, I'm sorry for his behalf. Kyungmi said while pinching D.O's arm.

 

"It's ok. Kyungmi-ah, you can drop the formality and D.O-ssi, it's not like I'm hitting on your girlfriend" :p

 

"It's D.O hyung and Kyungmi noona for you. Both of us are a senior while you a sophomore," D.O glared at Sanghun.

 

Suddenly, there's a boy hugs Sanghun from behind. Makes all three of them starled.

 

A/N: sorry cause i've accidentally delete this chapter, so this chapter is very short. I've update this using my phone. sorry!!!!