CHAPTER 11 - The Most Favourite Person

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
CHAPTER 11 - The Most Favourite Person

Sehun's POV

The moment I saw Sanghun, I felt jealous. Yes, the almighty Oh Sehun is jealous. I mean, look at him. He clings onto Kyungmi noona. No one can cling her except me and D.O hyung. Stupid boy~

"Noona, am I going to be your most favourite person in the world?" I ask her and Sanghun glare at me. Hah! Take that, jerk!

"No!! I will be her most favourite person. Right noona?" Sanghun ask her with his aegyo. Oh no you don't . Noona is not as weak as you think. The only aegyo that manage to make noona weak is D.O hyung's aegyo.

"What are you guys doing to MY Kyungmi?" D.O hyung interfere our 'fight' while hugging noona. Skinship is pretty normal for both of them since they are childhood friends and D.O hyung always had his 'Cling to Kyungmi' day.

"Sorry to dissapoint both of you but Kyungie is my most favourite person in the world beside my parents. Sorry guys" Kyungmi noona hug hyung's arm. Hyung just stick out his tongue.

Both me and Sanghun just glare at each other while Kyungmi noona and D.O hyung left us. I promise that I will beat D.O hyung and Sanghun to become noona's most favourite person in the world!!!