CHAPTER 1 - My Tomato Friend ^^

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^

Chapter 1 - My Tomato Friend ^^

 

"No!!!!!!! I'm late to school!!!" Kyungmi rush to the bathroom and brush her teeth as soon as possible. After take a quick bath, she wear her school uniform and run to downstairs.

 

"Kyungmi, eat your breakfast!!" her mom yell from the kitchen when she realise that Kyungmi isn't eat her breakfast.

 

"Mianhei, omma but i'm late to school!" Kyungmi open the door and hit an unknown guy that is standing in front of her.

 

"Jeez, Kyungmi. You're late again," said D.O while laughing.

 

"Oh, just shut up. Let's go to school or we'll be late," said Kyungmi while pulling D.O's hand.

 

Kyungmi and D.O run as fast as they can to the school before the bell ring.

 

"Please remind me don't go to school with you start today," said D.O while catching his breath.

 

Kyungmi just laugh when she hears what D.O said. Without she realises, D.O just stare at her. He loves to see Kyungmi's laugh.

 

"Kyungmi!!!!" suddenly someone shout Kyungmi's name.

 

"Do you hear that, Kyungie?" Kyungmi ask D.O to make sure that she didn't hear it wrong.

 

"Hear what?"

 

"Kyungmi!!!"

 

"That!!! Someone is shouting my name."

 

"You must be halucination, Kyungmi."

 

When Kyungmi hears that D.O said she maybe halucination, makes Kyungmi pout and leaves D.O behind.

 

"D.O hyung," Kai startle D.O making D.O jump a little.

 

"Kai!!! Do you have to do that to your favourite hyung?" What D.O said makes Kai laughing until he had a stomachache.

 

"Keureom. Where's Kyungmi noona?"

 

"She leaves me and she is mad at me cause i said to her that she is hallucinating. By the way, Kyungmi is just old 4 months than you."

 

"Oh~ I can her whatever I want. Besides, Sehun call her noona. I try to call her a few minutes ago. She talked to you and suddenly she pouted and leave you here."

 

"She is not hallucinating. I am soooo dead'" said D.O facepalm.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

D.O walk into his class and see Kyungmi is talking to Hana. He already sense dark aura from both of them.

 

"OH MY GOD!!! Hyung!!! Kyungmi noona is talking to Hana. She wants to break the pencil into two! gotta go, hyung. Good luck with noona"

 

Hearing what Kai said makes D.O scare to talk to her cause he knows that when Kyungmi is mad. she will hit that person without mercy. To make it worst, he is Kyungmi's seatmate cause he can't her.

 

"Well well well. Isn't that D,O, Kyungmi? The person who calls  you hallucinating or in other word CRAZY," said Hana while smirking.

 

"Oh, Hana. Good morning?" D.O rubs behind his neck cause he is super freaking scare. Although Hana is a sweet girl, she can turn ito a devil if it's about Kyungmi.

 

"Kyungsoo Kyungsoo. You do realises that you are messing with the wrong girl. right?"

 

"Yes, I do, Hana. Kyungmi baby, please forgive me," said D.O while doing aegyo.

 

"Kyungmi~" D.O's pout making Kyungmi can't hold her laugh anymore. She laugh so hard until she got a stomachache.

 

"Fine~ I'll forgive you with 2 conditions."

 

"What?!"

 

"Take it or live it, Kyungie."

 

"Fine~ What is it, Kyungmi baby? :3"

 

"Buy me an ice-cream!!!! And buy me lunch," Kyungmi tugged D.O's shirt while blinking her eyes.

 

"Kyungmi!!!! Please don't do that! You know that I can't resist your aegyo'" D.O try to close his eyes with his hand but Kyungmi didn't let him by holding both of his hand.

 

"You what? Both of you are like a couple. I can watch both of you while eating popcorn. This is so interesting'" said Hana.

 

Kyungmi and D.O just ignore Hana and just continue what they're doing earlier.

 

"I'll buy an ice-cream and a lunch. Happy now?" D.O pouted.

 

"Love you so much, Kyungie'" Kyungmi hug D.O and D.O's face turn red.

 

"D.O is a tomato!!!! xD" Hana laugh while cupped D.O's face.

 

'D.O looks so cute with his tomato face' Kyungmi thinks while hugging D.O even tighter.

 

A/N- Hope you enjoy the first chapter. I feel bad cause this story doesn't have a poster T^T. Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!! Don't forget to subscribe, commment and upvoted ;)