CHAPTER 6 - Ignore Each Other Day

I Love You, Mr Spaghetti Kimchi ^^
CHAPTER 6 - Ignore Each Other Day

D.O POV

Why in the world Kyungmi ignore me today? She suppose to persuade me. This must be Hana's idea to ignore me. It's ok. I will ignore her as well.

I am sitting on my place when Kyungmi enter the class with Hana. Kyungmi wants to talk to me but she's too late cause Ms Jeong already walk into the class.

I can feel that she's looking at me with her puppy eyes but hey, I'll ignore her. I did tell you it's Ignore Kyungmi Day.

Hana POV

"Hana-ah, can I just say sorry to him? It is my fault that I make him angry" Kyungmi pout while looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"Kyungmi-ah, its for your own good. Don't do that eyes to me!!!!!" I push Kyungmi's face from my side of view. Makes Kyungmi laugh at me.

"I'll try my best, Hana. Just let him say sorry first!"

"Ne, omma~" Kyungmi rolled her eyes playfully.

Kyungmi POV

I'm just staring at Kyungie but he just ignore me. I feel bad for making him mad or jealous as what LuLu oppa said. I loves Sehun as my brother. He's just adorable.

Tell me who can ignore his aegyo. Tell me!! *sigh* Who can blame him anyway. He's just too too adorable. Besides, he likes to cling at other people especially his noona, Yura.

-Lunch Time-

Everybody leave me alone~ Yura and Suho oppa went to the library. Hana go to see Ms Lee. Kyungie ignore me. Everybody leave me!!!

Luckily, Sungyeol ask me to eat with him since there is no empty seats. I've known Sungyeol since kindergarten but I'm not close to him. I can feel Kyungie's stare from behind. Hana did say to me to ignore him today right

D.O POV

What is she doing there with Infinite? Eating on the same table as Infinite. She even laugh with them when Sungyeol makes his owl face. I feel burning up! Why she didn't eat with me? She always eat with me!!!!