Chapter 15

Magic of Love

At the hospital, Kibum sat beside his mother who was still unconscious, with Yoona beside him, he waited patiently.

"Oppa, it will be fine." Yoona said rubbing Kibum's shoulder.

Moments later, Kibum's dad arrived. He walked straight to the bed and when he saw Yoona he bowed.

"I'm sorry for what she's doing right now." He said to Yoona.

"It's okay Mr. Kim I understand." Yoona replied.

Kibum and Yoona went outside for a moment to buy some packed food for them while taking care of his mother. Both of them decided to take a leave from school so they can freely visit his mom.

"Yoona-ah I'll just buy something, you go first." Kibum slowly let go of Yoona's hand.

When she entered Kibum's mother's room, she is still not awake. That's when Yoona took the chance to sit beside her and share her some words.

"Ommonie, I know it will be hard but I will try my best to take care of you, because you are Kibum's mother. I, I love Kibum oppa, please accept me as his girlfriend." She said holding Mrs. Kim's hand. "Now, I will take good care of you, please let me take good care of you." 

Some time later, Kibum entered and saw Yoona sleeping on the couch. He grabbed her a blanket and kissed her on the forehead.

"Mianhae Yoona." He whispered to her.

 

~~~

 

Half an hour later, his mother finally opened her eyes.

"Kibum-ah." She called with a soft voice.

"Omma, ganchana?" Kibum asked worryingly. She answered him with a nod.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Yoona greeted and bowed.

Kibum's mother just glanced at her then back at him.

"Kibum-ah, call Tiffany I want to meet her." she requested.

"She is in school right now mom." Kibum told his weak mom.

Meanwhile, the doctor came knocking in to check on his mom. Yoona opened the door and let him enter the room.

"She's okay now, just need a little rest. Her blood pressure just went up resulting of an unexpected reaction." The doctor closed the folder he's holding and looked at the family members. "But I still need to talk to you, Mr. Lee." 

"Okay thank you doctor." Kibum said as he accompany him outside.

Yoona was left with Kibum's mother. Alone. It was really an awkward moment for them, but she promised she will never feel awkward in front of her love's family members. 

"I'm hungry." Kibum's mother said.

Because of it, Yoona stood up and panicked, she hurriedly grab her jacket and wallet.

"What do you want to eat? I'll buy it for you." She nervously asked.

"Anything." Mrs. Kim said with a cracky voice.

Yoona bowed before running. She hurried to the hospital canteen to buy food for Kibum's mother. 

"One porridge please." She said handing the money.

She got the packed food as soon as the cashier handed it to her. She ran really fast hoping that even with this small help, Kibum's mom would like her.

"Kibum's omma, here is your porridge. You know a grandma once told me that porridge is good for the health." She said while unpacking the porridge.

Mrs. Kim sat up on her bed, with the help of Yoona. She filled the spoon with porridge and fed her.

"You need to stay healthy, Kibum oppa is worried of you." She said.

Kibum's mother smiled at her that made Yoona happy.

"I'm so glad Kibum met a person like you--" she sighed before continuing. "Look, I'm sorry for all the things, I just did that because I can't help it. I'm a mother worried about her son, but now I realize you're not bad at all, you really love my Kibum. I do not want him to get hurt so I guess I'll accept you now." Mrs. Kim held Yoona's hands.

Yoona was so happy. Because of this, she ended up hugging Kibum's mother.

"Ohhh! Thank you----omma." She said.

Outside the room was Kibum, who was really happy. He decided not to ruin this wonderful moment of the two most important women in his life. 

In the hallways, Kibum passed by Donghae together with Tiffany who was also visiting his mom.

"Kibum-ah!" Donghae called.

"Oppa, where is auntie?" She said, still awkward after what happened.

"She's in room 808, 2nd floor." he told her.

"Tiff, I'll just visit my nephew, he's also here. Maybe my mom is also here." Donghae said leaving Kibum and Tiffany behind.

"So---" Tiffany started.

"It's okay Tiff, I'm sorry about what happened. Yoona and I---were okay now." 

"Okay?" 

"We're for real now." Kibum happily reported.

"Chincha? I guess you are really meant for each other, how about auntie?" her smile became a frown.

"You'll see." Kibum said walking back to his mom's room.

As soon as they reached his mom's room, Kibum opened the door for her, and a surprise welcomed the Tiffany, Yoona and Mrs. Kim are laughing together. She then joined the fun and laughed with them. Suddenly, Donghae came panting.

"I'm sorry Tiff I got lost." he said.

"Who is this handsome young man?" Kibum's mom complimented Donghae.

"He is my boyfriend auntie, Donghae." Tiffany smiled.

"Ohh--" Kibum's mom said.

All of them laughed.

Kibum's mom looked at Yoona and knew she's a good girl, after hearing everything she said while she's asleep, Kibum's mom is at ease.