~Chapter 2~

Losing Grip

Well here's chapter two introducing our darling ONEW!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

 

Shaking his leg slightly as he stood up from the uncomfortable wooden chair, as it had gone numb during the irritating lecture, Onew glanced around the room seeing that his friends had already left him which wasn't unusual seeing as he always fell asleep.

Leaning over he grabbed his light blue messenger bag and slug it over his bare shoulder, knowing he would regret wearing nothing but a tanktop this morning as it was nearly freezing out. Just that morning though it had been beautiful out, it was a pet peeve of his how the weather swung so much. Couldn't it just deciede where it wanted to be for the day?

Letting the issue drop from his mind when his phone vibrated in his pocket, he pulled it out as he used his elbow to push the small wooden chair in. He hda been expecting a text sometime during the day, since he had woken up early and taken Jonghyun's car without asking and he knew how protective his roomate was over that damned thing.

Biting his lip to hold back his laughter at the odd message Onew managed to type a quick reply explaining he had taken the car before slipping out of the large room and hurring down the hall to the exit so he could get the food that they needed and get home. After all if he managed to get one of the chores done ir was less likely that he would get scolded for "stealing" Jonghyun's baby girl. After all he hated when Jjong was mad, it never ended well for him.

Shoving the phone away as he threw open the door and felt the cold wind hit his face and shoulders making him shiver and wrap his arms around himself. It was dark out and he guessed it was about eleven to midnight and cursed his damn mind for decieding to take half the night courses. What good was a job if you never had time for anything else?

Breathing out a bit he glanced at the group of cars about 25 feet away and saw JJongs black muscle car, without a second thought he made a run for it, keys in hand and thumb hitting the button to unlock the door. Gripping the handle when he reached the car another shiver ran through him just as he forced the door open and jumped inside, slamming it behind him.

Wrapping his arms back around hisself for an extra moment before pulling off his bag and tossing it into the passenger seat and starting the car, hitting the heat immediatly making sure it was on high.

After relishing in the warmth for a bit he shifted and pulled the seatbelt on befoer pulling out of the parking lot and onto the main street. He knew the streets by heart and barely glanced up at the signs as he drove, just glanced at the familiar stores and clubs. They always interested him and he wanted to go but with who? And when? He never had any time.

Shighing and turning his dark gaze back to the street humming happily before hitting the brakes when a figure lurched into the streets. Feeling the car stuggle and hearing the tires screech, resisiting the sudden stop but it was too late and a moment later there was a dull thud and Onew's eyes grew wide mouth open in a small 'o'.

He was frozen in shock. He hit someone? Did he kill them? Injure them? Chew

Shaking as he leaned over and unbuckled the seatbelt and stepped out of he car, legs a bit weak as he slid along the hood to peek at the body laying motionless on the ground before him. 

"Oh God....I- I killed him!" He whimpered, reaching up and grasping his hair. "What do I do? I-I...Oh My God! I killed someone!"

Shaking his head harshly before stumbling forward and kneeling by the male, pressing a hand to his neck searching for a pulse or anything to prove he wasnt a murderer. But of course he was useless when it came to such things and wasnt able to find a pulse, making his worry grow and tears spring to his eyes. 

Shifting a going to grab his phone to call the cops as he continued to mumble to himself, he barely heard the groan of pain. 

"Ah! Your alive!" He yelled happily rushing back and kneeling behind the male, finding him still unconcious. Furrowing his brow for a moment Onew leaned down and slipped his arm around the other males shoulder, hefting him up and attemping to carry him to the passenger side. It proved difficult however when he realized that the injured male was heavier and taller then him. But eventually they made it and the stranger was buckled in the seat nice and secure, Onew however was back to shaking.

Rushing back to his seat and pullig out his phone he called Jonghyun and put it on speaker, placing it on the stand across from him before he began to drive again.

"What?" Jonhyun mumbled when he answered, TV blasting in the background.

"Ah, Jjong! Hurry outside...I uh...I'm gonna need your help with a....surprise?" Onew said, voice becoming higher at the end as he turned the street to the front of his place, turning off the phone and car before openeing the door and leaving the warmth once again, this time though he felt the wind and shivered as he watched the door open and his friend jog towards him.

"What is this surprise?" Jonghyun mumbled, arms crossed and glare in place as the other laughed and scratched the back of his head. Then in a flash teh keys were in Jonghyuns hands and Onew was edging towards their house. 

"Well you see...there may or may not have been an accident....and since it was in your car it is your problem." He mumbled flashing a nervous smile and Jonghyuns face fell. Within a second the to shorter male had the door thrown open and had gone as pale as a ghost.

"Onew! You kidnapped someone?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo yeah chapter two! And after this the chapters will get longer and become more intresting haha ^_^ thanks for reading!