~Chapter 3~

Losing Grip

Heyyyy~ well this is chapter 3 and it should be a bit longer but I hope you guys like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shifting awkwardly in his seat, Onew glanced at the door Jonghyun had disappeared into with the other a few minutes ago. He was dying, he wanted to get up and go check but he knew that Jonghyun would most likely yell, and he'd feel even worse. After all the shorter hadn't really hidden his earlier anger. He had scolded Onew the whole walk into the house as they carried the unconscious male, that he should've called an ambulance or something instead of bringing an injured stranger home with him. And of course Onew had winced at his own lack of common sense.

Biting his bottom lip gently and shifting yet again, he tried in vain to focus on the TV across from him which was still playing whatever movie Jjong had plating before he arrived, and Onew didn't find it interesting in the least, so it did little to distract him from his thoughts.

Finally he heard the door open and glanced over to see Jonghyun closing it gently behind him and walking over to the living room, scowl in place. "You know, you are so lucky I even care about you." The younger male growled before plopping hisself down on the couch, eyes slipping closed as he ran a hand over his face. "Seriously, and if theres blood on my car your washing it in the cold, with freezing water."

Frowning at the others words Onew brought his legs up to his chest and curled into a small ball, "That's cruel..." He pouted before turning to look out the window. "Anyway, what are we supposed to do with him?" 

Glancing at the other with almost closed eyes, he tried to think of what to do and drew a blank, after all what was he supposed to say when the guy woke up. Sorry for hitting you with a car? Sorry for taking your unconscious body to my house and locking you up in the guest room? No that wouldn't work at all it would most likely make things worse. 

"I don't know, apologize. If he's hurt bad you're paying the hospital bills since even you said he had a green light, and just let him leave. What else can we do?" Shrugging and leaning back into the couch Jonghyun glanced at the clock then back at Onew. "I'm gonna head to bed for a bit, you stay down here in case that guy wakes up." Without waiting for an answer he jumped up and walked up the stairs, hands in pockets and head down showing his exhaustion. 

Turning his body back to face th TV he let his back slump against the arm of th sofa, eyes closed and relaxed as he began to drift off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping a bit when he heard the door slide open Onew's eyes flew open and landed on the male across from him who was obviously awake. The other was rubbing at his head, which Jonghyun had bandaged since it had been bleeding slightly, and shuffling his feet barely raising them off the ground. 

"Ah! Morning!" Onew called jumping up off the couch quickly and rushing over to the male grabbing his larger hands in his own. "Are you okay?"

Watching worriedly as the other stared at him, shocked and confused even backing away slightly as he nodded. "Uh, yeah I'm fine." He muttered voice deeper and a bit hoarse, though the words made Onew smile. 

"So uh....well what's your name? Do you want me to drive you home, anything?" Onew asked, hands now tucked into his pockets to keep them from fluttering around uselessly in his worry. 

"My name...." The taller whispered as he stared down at Onew, eyes slightly wide, "Minho I think...."

"You think? What about your last name? Where do you live?" He asked, laughing nervously. "Please don't mess with me right now."

Shaking his head, eyes closed Minho ruffled his own hair and hissed at the pain that raced up his sides. "I...cant remember anything else. I know my first name and I remember a guy named Key," He whispered glancing at the other whose eyes had widened slightly, realizing that he wasn't joking, and had sat down. "I'm sorry?"

"You swear you don't remember anything else because I if this is some joke it isn't funny," Onew growled out as Minho backed away slightly looking down. 

"It's not some joke...." He whispered quietly, mind spinning and reeling not used to being so empty and void. To being clueless to pretty much everything. Out of the few things he did know, one was that he didn't like this feeling of being absolutely helpless.

"Oh my god your telling the truth..." Onew mumbled before jumping up and heading to the stairs, "You know what just stay here ok? I'll be back." He said quickly before disappearing from sight. 

Dashing up the small amount is stairs he jumped over the piles of clothes, which were mostly his, and threw open the blood red door that led to Jonghyuns room to find the boy blissfully asleep.

"JJONG! UP UP UP!" He screamed jumping onto the bed and straddling his friend. "UUUPPPP!" 

"What the do you want Jinki!" Jonghyun yelled shoving the boy off him and rufflin his own hair, ignoring the snort at the use of Onew's real name. 

"The guys awake....." Onew whispered pushing himself off from the floor and rubbing his sore shoulder that he had landed on.

"Seriosuly? You had to wake me up rudely for that?" Jonghyun asked, voice breaking as he spoke making him clear his throat and frown. "Just leave I'll be down in a minute."

Sighing lightly before shrugging and leaving the dark room, hurrying down the stairs to see Minho sitting on the arm of the couch, glancing around constantly. His posture showed how nervous and unsettled he was which made Onew feel bad for him, after all he had been hit by a car the night before.

"So uh, my friend will be down in a minute..." Onew mumbled as he walked over to strand in front of the taller male whose eyes ahd settled on him. They were round and dark and made the older male feel as though he were . "Well......now that I'm calm my name is Jinki but call me Onew..." Reaching out a hand he smiled when it was taken in another as a small greeting. "Just tell me everything you remember now..."

Pulling his hand back and leaning back Minho glanced at the window and heaved a sigh. "I remember my given name, that I live in South Korea, I like soccer, and that I'm 21 years-o-"

Jerking back when Onew jumped forward, hands gripping the surprised man's shoulders with wide eyes Minho felt the sudden urge to throw the excited boy off him but instead stayed out, eyes slightly shut. "No way! Your younger than me! But your so tall!" 

Jumping up and down excited, Onew struggled a bit when he felt arms wrap around his waist and pull him away from the apparently younger male, and shoved onto the couch landing with a small huff.

"Idiot...shut up..." Jonghyun groaned ruffling his messy hair before glancing back at Minho who was watching him with tense shoulders. "I'm Jonghyun, this freaks room mate, nice to meet you." Patting the others shouler a moment before hopping onto the table and leaning on his knees.

"Uh yeah hi." Minho said, voice meek as he felt the nervousness eating away at his insides, as well as an odd feeling of incompletion, like he was needed somewhere, or like a little kid who did something bad. 

"Yeah so what's your name? And you gonna press charges or what, becuae it was not a hit and run....more like a hit and take home...." Jjong mumbled, throwing a pointed look in Onew's direction.

"Minho...and no I'm not I guess. What would I be pressing charges for?" He asked curiously ignoring the huff of annoyance from Onew and coming to the conclusion that the, somehow older, man annoyed the hell out of him.

"You don't...oh god Onew! How hard did you hit the guy?!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah so that's it for now ^_^