~Chapter 12~

Losing Grip

Minho froze at the question before turning away from Onew and staring at the ceiling once again. "Because...." He whispered, not wanting to lie to the male he had become so attached to, "I think I might.....might be developing feelings for you." He choked out as a blush spread across his features. 


Onew couldn't breathe, his blood was rushing through his head and blocking out nearly all sound. Minho...Minho was developing feelings for him. For him! Was that even possible? His mind couldn't work, it was having trouble processing that small fact and as a result he stayed silent.

However his silence went on a bit to long and eventually Minho sat up, tossing the blanket back over his legs so that they still covered Onew. 

"I know it's stupid...I just thought I should tell the truth." He whispered, head hanging so that his hair covered his face. "I made this really awkward didn't I?" He asked, glancing over at Onew for a moment as the older male struggled to say something, but his heart was stuck in his throat and he couldn't make a sound, not even when Minho stood and excused his self from the room. 


Minho walked down the hall, fumbling for a moment in the dark as he tried to swallow the shame that had built up in his chest. He should have lied, said it was because he felt that the other was a good friend, or that he was like a brother. Not that he harbored some odd mixture of feelings for the older male. Becuase that was just odd. He didn't even know if the other was straight or not. Hell he didn't even know if he was straight! 

Rubbing at his temple the tall male found the stairs and made his way down them, glancing over at the digital clock that sat by the TV and sighing at the time. It was still pretty early at 9:20, which meant that anyone could walk downstairs. Not that he cared. He hadn't bonded much with Key but with Taemin he felt a connection there. Somewhere between them. Settling there. 

Letting out a small sigh Minho walked over to the couch and sat down, head falling back onto the back of the material as he tried to relax and regain some of his thoughts as they spun, spiraling out of control. Full of Onew and the others silence after his words. It was like some nightmare that every teenager had, some irrational fear. Yet this wasn't a dream or a nightmare and Minho hated that. 

He prayed for a distraction and was grateful when he heard someone shuffling upstairs and turned to look to see Key walking down the stairs, ruffling his hair and yawning. 

"Oh, Minho. What are you doing?" He asked, walking by the other and into the kitchen leaving the other to follow. 

"Nothing." He answered making the other snort. 

"Idiot, that I can see." He said as he opened the fridge and pulled out a pitcher of some pink liquid. "I mean why aren't you in your room with that Onew?" 

Minho shuffled and shrugged, eyeing up the drink that Key was pouring before the bell rang, confusing them both. Key was the first to move though, placing the drink down and walking out to the entry way, opening the door with a small huff, Minho standing behind him and raising a brow at the girl that stood in the door way. Her hair was pulled up into a simple neat bun and her lips were a blood red. Not to mention her nails looked as sharp as claws. She seemed like a naturally unpleasant person, and she threw herself in Minho's direction, bony arms wrapping around his neck. "Minho! I knew your bratty friends were lying to me!" 

Minho recoiled as she came close and shoved her off of him. "Who are you?" He asked, brows furrowed as she pouted and crossed her arms, Key rubbing his temples behind her. 

"Who am I?" She screeched, pointing to herself as though she were someone important. 

"Minho this is your ex who broke up with you through a letter." Key explained sounding rather bored as footsteps were heard coming towards them and Onew peeked around the corner and eyes up the woman that was glaring at Minho. He didn't hesitate too long though before scurrying over to Minho and wrapping his arms around the other, hiding behind him with a small yawn. 

"Minho, can I talk to you?" he asked as the woman's glare moved from Minho to Onew.

"Lord, Minho just come with me we have to talk about us!" She whined before Key her and began to rant. The man in the middle of course was rather confused and just nodded, walking away with Onew. 


Guess what guys!!!
Only 2-3 chapters left!!!!
Then I might start another Onho/Minew idk~~~