~Chapter 11~

Losing Grip

After an hour of arguing the three finally decided that Onew should stay, and the elder was relived. He got to stay with Minho after all, even if it was just a bit longer. Just until he was comfortable with the other two, until he remembered who he really was. And he hoped that day wouldn't come. As cruel as that sounded he really hoped it wouldn't. He just wanted to be with Minho for as long as he could.

The man jumped when his phone went off and snatched it up of the couch, ignoring the odd look Taemin was giving him from the floor where he was sitting with Minho after convincing the Choi to play a video game, saying they did it all the time normally. And it seemed to be true with the way Minho was playing, not to mention that the tall male seemed to be very competitive. 

He jumped up and hurried to the other side of the room so that Minho's low curses wouldn't be heard before answering the call. "Hello?" He mumbled only to be greeted by Jonghyuns angry voice.

"Where the hell are you?" He growled, slamming being heard in the background. "You took my damn car and made me late for work, where the hell are you?"

Onew paled, he forgot that he had the others car. And that the other had to be at work early. "Oh my god! I'm sorry Jong don't kill me I just....we got caught up in something..." He muttered as he glanced over at the two, seeing Minho glaring at the screen again and Taemin smirking. It made him smile. 

"Oh? What this time?" The male asked from the other line, "Get to caught up making out? Or playing in the backse- oh no! You did not in my car!" He screamed making Onew nearly drop his phone. 

"What? No!" He hissed into the small device, "We ran into Minho's friends..." His voice died off near the end but Jonghyun obviously heard him if the intake of breathe was anything to go by.

"Oh, what's going on now?" He asked, worry clear in his voice.

"Well, we went back to what is apparently Minho's house, and there was a small fight. But now all is good and Minho wants me to stay here until he regains his memories." He explained. 

"So no cops? You're not in trouble? They're good people?" Jonghyun asked making Onew smile.

"Yes, everything is fine. They are plenty nice." He heard Jonghyun sigh before the other replied. 

"Good, now what's the address?" He asked confusing Onew. "I'm coming to get my car since you're staying." 

Onew bit his lip before shifting and replying. "Hold on," Then he hurried into the kitchen where Key was making something for them all to eat, and probably plotting to poison Onew. 

"Uhm, Key?" He mumbled when he entered the large kitchen, hell everything about this house was large, and saw the delicate male put down the knife he was holding before turning, "Whats the address? My friend needs to pick up his car..." He trailed off at the glare he was receiving, but still heard the answer hissed to him. "Thank you!"

He hurried out of the kitchen and told Jonghyun the address before hanging up and sitting next to Minho, who was now on the couch watching a movie. 


About thirty minutes later Onew was resting his head on Minho's shoulder and was content with the peacefulness resonating through the house, since they had all eaten and weren't as hostile now. 

Then the doorbell rang and Key huffed, pausing the movie before getting up and dragging his feet to the entrance, Minho following after him making Onew pout mentally. He had been enjoying being close to the other. After all he was imagining what it would be like to be dating him and always have the right to be so close. 

While the two were doing whatever they were doing Taemin made his way over and sat next to Onew, staring at him for a moment before speaking. "Do you like Minho?" He asked with narrowed eyes as Onew blushed and fought with himself about lying or telling the truth. "I knew it!" The younger male hissed, Onew's reaction being all he needed for an answer.

"W-what?" Onew sputtered as the other moved back to his seat, staring at the hall the two wandered off to. 

"Well you wouldn't blush like that if you didn't like him, and it's fine. He is straight, though that might have changed since he seems to have some feelings for you too." Was the reply he got before Minho walked back into the room with Key and Jonghyun following. 

"Woah, this house.....it's huge." Jonghyun whispered in shock as he stared up at the high ceiling. 

Key just rolled his eyes and pointed to Onew, "You give this shortie his keys." He said before plopping back down next to Taemin and grabbing the remote, ignoring how Onew scrambled up to get the keys from where his coat was. Minho just sighed and sat back down, head leaning back against the head of the couch and feet propped up on the coffee table.

Onew tossed the keys to his friend quickly and gave him a small hug before returning to his spot beside Minho, watching as the other waved before excusing his self. "He's coming back tomorrow for dinner and to drop off stuff for you." Minho said quietly as the movie began to start again.


Onew yawned as the fourth movie ended and Minho glanced down at him with a small smile, "Key, we're gonna head to bed okay?" He muttered as he stood up and stretched.

"We? You two are going to bed together?" Key asked with a raised brow. 

"Yeah, when you showed me around I saw one guest room, you two can share that room and me and Onew can share mine." He said before taking Onew's hand and leading the tired and blushing boy out of the living room and up to his bedroom. 

It was a nice room and Minho saw why he decorated it the way he did. He liked it. The bed was huge and more than enough room for the two of them, not that Onew would mind if he had to sleep close to the tall male. He would prefer that actually, not that he would ever in his life say that.

Onew jumped onto the bed and curled up on the huge sheets, the British flag being the design, as Minho pulled out some clothes from the dresser. He tossed a pair of pants and a shirt to Onew before slipping into the bathroom and dressing his self.

When he came back out Onew ran in and he situated his self on the bed, staring up at the ceiling and chewing on his bottom lip, thinking as hard as he could on everything that had happened. And if he wanted to remember his life or not. 

He only cleared his mind when Onew crawled into bed next to him, "Onew," He whispered as he turned and faced the other who was laying on his back.

"Hmm?"

"Is it odd that I don't want to remember who I was?" He asked as he observed the older males features. He was developing a large crush on the male, and he hated it and loved it at the same time. 

Onew remained silent though, thinking it through before turning to face the other. "Well, why don't you want to remember?" He asked, brow furrowed. 

"Because then you'll have to leave..." Minho whispered as he watched Onew's reaction. "I want to stay with you more then I want to remember. I mean, yes I will loose memories but I can always make new ones." 

Onew's heard was beating fast as he stared at Minho, barely breathing as he thought over what was being said. He wanted him to stay, was that as friends? Or something more? 

"Why do you want me to stay?" he asked quietly, scared of the answer but craving it as well. 

Minho forze at the question before turning away from Onew and staring at the ceiling once again. "Because...." He whispered, not wanting to lie to the male he had become so attached to, "I think I might.....might be developing feelings for you." He choked out as a blush spread across his features.