~ Chapter 16 ~

Losing Grip


​Woah, guys, this is like... the last Chapter...
<3 Thank you all for coming along for the ride and reading! 


It was nearly two weeks after the visit that Minho had begun to regain his memories, reciting things that had happened years before without missing a beat, causing Taemin and Key to squeal with joy as Jinki would watch silently, a wry smile on his face. 

It was a very good thing, he knew that. Minho was coming back to his senses, he would remember his life and be able to continue it. He had remembered his mothers name, birthday and address, was able to tell exactly where he worked, for how long and who his favorite coworkers were. It was an interesting though, and it gave Jinki a chance to get to know who Minho was. Learn about what he had wanted to do with his life, which was to become a soccer player, and why he had wanted to do it, because he had played with his brother and father for years. 

But Jinki was still scared, the fear still lurking deep inside him that Minho was realize he didn't want Jinki and would leave him behind. Going for a woman instead, because as far as Jinki knew Minho had been straight before he got into the accident, and he might go right back to that. 

"Jinki," Minho snapped his fingers in front of the others face, jerking him from his train of thought as he blinked up at the other who was watching him with an amused smirk. "You okay? You seemed out of it." He reached forward, running his fingers through Jinki's hair as he spoke, causing the male to close his eyes and sigh. 

"I'm fine, don't worry." He mumbled, leaing into Minho's touch for a moment before opening his eyes again and smiling faintly. "What was it you guys were talking about anyway?" He asked quietly, glancing to Key who was watching the TV now, a bored expression on his face. Which Jinki had come to learn was normal, the male was usually either bored or irritated whenever he was around. 

"Just work, old friends. Stuff like that." Minhosaid before settling beside Jinki, an arm slipping around the others waist as he gazed down at him, smiling at the way Jinki shifted when under his gaze. "So, you sure you're fine?" He asked, head cocking to the side slightly as Jinki nodded quickly, leaving Minho to sigh before nodding as well, his hand massaging the others hip slowly. "Good, I have a question for you too."

Jinki blinked a few times, a small frown appearing on his face as his lips pursed. "What question?" He asked, seeing Key glance over curiously as well. 

"Well, I mean, in a few day's I'll be starting work again soon and you're almost done school..." He reached up to scratch the back of his neck, feeling awkward under both Key and Jinki's gaze. "I was wondering if you'd like to move in, I mean, Jonghyun will be going to London to continue his studies and you'll be alone, I'll be alone here. It'd work for us both." 

The older male stared in shock as Key sighed, glancing at them both before standing and stretching out his limbs slowly. "I'm going home," He breathed out, not bothering to glance at them again before he slipped out of the room. Both the males on the couch hearing the door open and close seconds later. 

"He... really doesn't like me." Jinki mumbled before shaking his head and looking back to Minho who shrugged. 

"He doesn't like many people, so, your answer?" He asked quietly, gently poking Jinki's side, causing him to smile and shift slightly. 

"I don't know Minho, you might end up changing your mind about me still, and I want to move in just to move out." Jinki whispered, glancing at Minho from the corner of his eye to find the male staring at him with a nearly angry expression on his face. 

Very slowly he reached out, fingers wrapping around Jinki's arm before he tugged the other into a hug. "Are you stupid?" He asked, breath brushing over the others cheek as he rest his chin on Jinki's shoulder. "My memory has come back, and I still love you. So nothing will change, ok?" Minho smiled, his hand rubbing small circles into Jinki's lower back. "I love you..." He repeated, closing his eyes as he waited for Jinki to respond.

"Promise...?" Jinki whispered after a moment, causing Minho to chuckle quietly before nodding and extending a single pinky out to Jinki, humming as the other male wrapped his pinky around Minho's 

"I promise I will still love you, even after every single memory comes back to me." Minho said, a large smile on his face as he leaned forward to press a small kiss to Jinki's own smiling lips. "So, now that I have promised that, will you move in with me?"

"Yes!" Jinki chirped, throwing his arms around Minho as the other laughed, his arms falling around to Jinki's waist. "We can start out own future together~" He hummed out as Minho nodded, resting a hand on the small of the others back. 

"Yes we can, and my past won't matter at all."



It ... yeah, sorry...
I like.. forgot what the ending I had planned was... 
*bows a million times* So so sorry...
But since like, 80% of you wanted another onho here you go!
 ChickenKing has logged on
And I'll eventually open an EXO & SHINee one-shot thingy! ^^
I'll write like... one story for every ship there!