~Chapter 4~

Losing Grip

Pacing back and forth in the room as Key sat on the couch, eyes closed and hands obehindhis head, Taemin felt like screaming. They had stayed up all night searching for Minho and they still had not found him. How far could he have gotten in his drunken stupor without his car?!

"Minnie, just sit down. He's gone for now..." Key mumbled sadly as he cracked open an eyes to see what his friend was doing. 

"No I mean we have to think...where could he have gone...is he in the hospital? Oh my god he's there isnt he?! And we..we have his id so they wont know who he is....why did you take his id anyway?!" Spinning around to glare at the diva who was sprawled out on their missing friends couch.

"Uh because I just took his walet and didnt think he'd go missing." Key mumbled as he sighed and s t up to pay full attention to his friend. "And if he had his walet he wouldve wasted all his money on drinks and we both know he did not need any more."

"Yeah thats true.." Taemin whispered sitting down beside Key. "But....I'm just worried what if he's dying somewhere? Or what if he's been kidnapped by some crazy chick?!"  Jumping up in worry Taemin nearly tripped and fell forward until Key grabbed his waist.

"Dammit be careful! The last thing we need is for Minho to come home and find that we broke his stuff!" Key yelled as he helped the boy straighten himself out and stand straight. 

"But what if he doesnt come back?!" Taemin yelled putting plopping down onto the couch as tears sprang to his eyes. "What if we never see him again? What if he dies or if hes already dead?"

"Minnie..." Key whispered sitting next to the younger boy. "Just...think positively...." Leaning over he wrapped his arms around the now crying boy and gave him a small kiss on the forehead. "Rest"

Humming to himself a bit when he felt Taemin sigh and nod Key stared up at the ceiling. He was worried yes, after all one of his best friends was missing and he had no clue what to do! Everything Taemin had said he had already thought of and his heart broke each time. And he knew there was no way they were going to find him in this whole city without help. So when he was sure Taemin was asleep he picked up his phone and called the cops.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"So....your telling me I'm technically a missing person...because this hit me with his car?" Minho asked, brows raised and thumb pointing at Onew who was sitting next to him.

"Hey I'm not an du-" Onew started only to be cut off my Jonghyun who covered his mouth with his hand.

"Yeah...pretty much." The shorter boy mumbled as he sat across from him with crossed arms. "And since your name is so common, I googled it and over a hundred people came up, it'll be hard to find who you are or someone who knows you." 

"I'm still so confused....I mean....what about this Key guy...." Minho mumbled as he rubbed his temples. "I remember him......vaugley though..."

Shaking his head with a sorry smile Jonghyun shurgged, "I dont think we can possibly find a man named Key very easily. Unless you go to the cops...."

"NO!" Onew yelled nearly jumping onto the table as his eyes widened, "I dont want to go them! I'll get in trouble and I dont like getting in trouble!" 

Watching the man as he begged Jonghyun not o go to the cops, even as the younger male hit him repeatedly, Minho stood and backed away from the table feeling a little more than awkward. 

"Jinki get off of me!" Jjong yelled as he gave up on hitting the groveling boy and attempted to pry his hands off his shirt. "Seriously it's not even my choice!" Eyes widening when he realized what was going to happen Minho felt his body tense.

".....that guy...." Onew whispered before spinning around and jumping away from Jonghyun who looked both relieved and guilty as Onew crept up to Minho with a eerily sweet smile on his face. "You know~ You shouldn't go to the cops~" He cooed, hands finding their way to Minho's sides.

"I uh......really wasn't planning on it......" He mumbled as he leaned away from Onew. "So please back away from me." 

Glancing up at the other male and wincing internally at the disgusted look he got, Onew backed up and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Oh.....um.....I'm gonna go and get.....a shower then."

Watching the male run up the stairs Minho and Jonghyun sighed in relief. "He's a special boy isn't he?" Minho muttered before turning back to the shorter man. 

"Yeah he is...." Jonghyun trailed off staring after Onew before shrugging. "But I'm stuck with it. Anyway, you weren't gonna call the cops?" 

Shaking his head a bit as he sat down Minho folded his arms on the table and laid his head on top of them. "No, it really wouldn't benefit me. After all, if someone were looking for me why would they let me wander around drunk enough to get hit?" 

Jonghyun opened his mouth to protest the fact that just maybe his friends had been drunk to, but closed it quickly. If this thought kept Onew from getting arrested his wasn't going to complain. After all if Onew were taken in the idiot would only mnage to drag him into it as well and Jonghyun did not want a criminal record.

Glancing over at Onew who was singing a silent song happily, the short boy groaned. "So I guess I'll be helping you find a way to get home huh?" 

At Minho's shrug he ran a hand over his face and continued. "Well today the can take you back to where he hit you and you two can scope the bars looking for your friends, ok?"

"Sure I guess." Minho hummed as he leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes ignoring the throbbing pain in his head as he tried to remember a bit about his past. But the only thing that kept coming up was a man named Key. Key, Key, Key. It was irritating how fimilair the name was yet how he couldnt place a face to it. 

"Okay then, it's still early so jyst rest for now. Tonight your two can start searching." Then he attempted to slide past the two men but was stopped by Onew.

"What do you mean tonight? I have classes JJong! Can't you take him?" The oldest whined as Minho ignored them and wandered over to the mirror scanning the street below. 

"No. You hit him you take care of him." The man mumbled as he flicked Onew's hand off him and bounded up the stairs.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo