~Chapter 5~

Losing Grip

Sighing when he stepped out of the car, Onew let his eyes trail over the many shops, bars and clubs lining the street in front of him and felt teh dread building in his stomach. After all gay guys don't go to straight bars. It was a law in his mind and one he was determined to stick by. But thanks to one stupid mistake he was being forced to go against his own law. 

Turning to face Minho for a second, hoping to sway the male and make him decide that this was terrible! That they should go hom and find another way to get him home. But he instead froze at the sight. Sure he wasn't exactly attracted to the taller male but he looked much better than he had before thanks to Jonghyun. A pair of crimson jeans and black boots, topped off with a torn up black tee made him look almost....y.

Blinking at the thought Onew shook his head harshly and looked to the side, fighting back a blush. "I ah- let's go." He choked out before dashing forward and into the first club he saw hearing a low call from behind him, then heavy booted footsteps as Minho hurried to keep up with him.

Ok so focus Onew! The older boy thought to his self as the music hit his ears and his mind began to spin at the sudden noise. Bartender....bartender...

Glancing around he began to search for the bar, wanting to just check and leave to the next club. After all the faster they checked the faster they could leave.

"Your so rude!" Minho gasped as he reached the older man, though Onew didn't really care enough to worry over the younger. His mind was set on getting out as soon as possible. 

So when he took off, wiggling his way through the swarms of people trying to find the bar in desperation, Minho sighed. He was a bit to tall to make his way through the crowd like Onew so he would wait. What else was there for him to do? 

Leaning against the wall, the tall brunette let his eyes close calmly as the mucis continued to play over the chatter and noise of the dancers, though it took only a few moments until the song changed. He knew that song. Eyes openeing slowly he shifted and began to hum along happily, mouthing the lyrics. It was a dull memory and all it related him to was a cat oddly enough. 

He was happy though, even when two girls began to flirt with him pale fingers running up and down his chest until the tugged him onto the dance floor.

Onew however was having trouble at the bar. After all what bartender listens to a little country boy who wouldn't order a drink?

"Look, just because I dont want to drink doesn't mean you have to be rude!" He whined as the man walked by him once again to serve a man three seats over. "Just tell me if you know a man named Key!"

Waiting with wide eyes as the man slowed his movements and glanced at him, Onew felt his body tense in hope before aflling face first onto the counter when the man snorted and continued making drinks. He wanted to give up, but if he did he just knew Jonghyun would yell at him. And well the short guy could be pretty damn terrifying when he was pissed.

"Ok, ok. If I buy a drink will you answer me?" He asked as he forced his head up, eyes focusing on the well dressed man. "Just give me anything." 

Watching with nearly dead eyes as the bartender made a quick drink and placed it in front of him before settling down his self and leaning on his elbows. "That's five dollars." The man muttered voice dark.

"Oh, ok." The boy muttered as he fished a five out of his pocket and put it on the table. "Now will you answer my questions?"

Squeaking happily when the man nodded Onew straightened up and clapsed his hands together. "Okay, so does a man named Key, or Minho come by here?" He asked watching the workers face twist in confusion for a moment.

"Not that I know, my shifts are only on weekdays. Come tomorrow and the manager should be here. He would know." Then rising from his seat the man took the money and slid away, ignoring the huff and thud as Onew collapsed onto the counter again. He just wasted who knew how long for nothing!

Focing his self up Onew glanced around looking for Minho and frowning deeper when he saw the man dancing with two random girls, his hands on ther hips and on their way somewhere.

"Hey! Minho!" He shouted over the music just barely getting the boys attention as he stormed over and grabbed his arm, dragging him out o the clun quickly ignoring the complaints that were shouted at them. "This place was a waste of time! So we have to go the next club and this time you ask!" Growling a bit as he walked down the street to the next club which was slightly larger than the last.

Minho was laughing inwardly at the man's obvious annoyance even as they entered the next building. He could understand why he was around here when he was hit. After all he loved dancing and holding the other against him as the music pounded in his ears. It helped you forget eberything. Though he would be stuck asking questions this time.


Jumping up at the knock on the door, Kibum forgot that Taemin was asleep on his lap and gasped when he saw the younger boys body hit the ground. "Oh! Min-" Spinning away when he was cut off by another knock, the male hissed before hurrying to the door. It wasn't anyhting important after all. The police had already been there and said that they would call if they found anything. And they were at Minho's house. Minho never got vistors other than the two currently occupying the large house.

Throwing open the door when he finally reached it, Key let out a gasp when a small body was thrown against his own almost making him loose his balance. "Who the hell.." He grunted as he tore the shaking body off him until he saw who the woman was , at which point he shoved her away.

"Get out!" He snapped at the female. "Now!"

"W-wha? Who are you? Where's Minho?" The girl whined as she tried to peer around the angry male, ignoring even Taemin as he walked to the door rubbing his forehead and mumbling about an ice pack.

"Why does that matter to you? You dumped him through a damn letter!" He snapped going to slam the door on her but failing when she grabbed the edge of the wood and pushed it back open.

"And now I want him back!" The girl hissed angrily. "Just let me in!"

"No!" Key yelled back as he leaned against the door to keep it from openening anymore than it already was. "Just leave!"

"Not till I see Minho!"

"God dammit!" Taemin shouted as he walked over and shoved Key out of the way so the door flew open and the woman fell at his feet. "Look, Minho isn't here. If you stuck around instead of sleeping with anything that moved you would know. He's missing and honestly even if he was here he'd hate you. Now scram." Then using his toe he pushed the girl out of the house and slammed and locked the door. "Coming at midnight, crazy ."

 


Yeah so sorry it took so long to update and that it's still short and ish >.> I had writers block for a while....

but now I'm back and have the rest planned out for this story! I guess this is a filler chapter for now.