~Chapter 6~

Losing Grip

Onew didn't like it. They were currently in their eight club and not one person in any of them had any clue who Minho was, nor did they know anyone that went by the name of Key. It was hopeless. 

"Let's just go home," Onew whined as he tugged the taller male away from a small group on the dance floor. "This is pointless."

"Pointless?" Minho asked as he let out a small breathless laugh. "This is fun! You should try to dance instead of sitting around all day."

"Sitting around?" Onew squeaked voice high-pitched. "I'm trying to find out who you are! To get you home to whoever you belong to!" He was fuming, why was he the one being looked down on for not having fun? It wasn't supposed to be a fun situation! He just wanted to get this man home then go back to his own home and ignore everyone. Was it really that hard? Because it really shouldn't be.

"Well if we can't find my home why don't we relax a bit and take a small break?" Minho asked, gesturing back to the dance floor and the mass of bodies, that to Onew, seemed fused together. It was a tad bit disturbing.

"No. We're leaving." The older stated bluntly as he grabbed Minho's arm and dragged him out of the club and exited the building, the quiet almost burning his ears compared to the loud pulsing music he had grown accustomed too. 

"One more at least, ok?" the other asked as he forced Onew to slow his steps. "Just to see, it couldn't hurt."

"Couldn't hurt!" Onew hissed as he turned, "My feet are aching, my wallet is hurt from buying drinks I never even drink! And my eyes are scared from watching people 'make love' on the damn dance floor!" 

Minho just winced and listened to the other rant before sighing and letting his head fall, no he didn't want to head back. After all he knew he had been to these places before he just couldn't remember why, when or with who.  But he had!

"Let's just go Minho," Onew whispered as he took a step closer and tilted his own head up so he could look into Minho's down turned eyes that seemed to have to many emotions fighting within. It wasn't until Minho's eyes focused on his and he went to speak that Onew realized how close they were causing the older to jerk away and flush red, "C'mon."

Reaching forward he grabbed the taller's arm and jerked him forward towards the opposite end of the block even as he turned and stared at the club they would have entered next and the bright lights, Redz. But he didn't resist he let his feet follow Onew back to his car and slipped into the passenger seat willingly, head falling back against the seat.

"It's not like we would have found anything new anyway." Onew grumbled as he started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.


"Why are we here Key?" Taemin asked as he glanced down the street, miserable. "It makes me depressed."

Scoffing the older boy reached over and grabbed Taemin by the ear, "You've been depressed all day anyway. This is maybe a way to cheer us up." Pulling the younger forward Key made sure he was in front and couldn't run away before shoving his hands into the pockets of his silver pants and glancing down the same street to see two men talking and standing close, which made Key snap his head to the side to give them privacy.

"And this doesn't help me! It makes me want to see Minho more! I want to hear that he's okay! That he's home and we can go over and play those stupid FIFA soccer games he likes and then we'd crack jokes about his ex!" Taemin cried, his voice cracking as he held back sobs and let his hair cover his face, shoulders shaking. "I-Is that wrong?"

Biting his lip, Key reached forward and tugged Taemin out of line making him look into his eyes as he sighed. "Minnie, there's nothing we can do but wait and do you think he would like this? Us moping and miserable? Just have some fun, ok? Forget everything for now, okay?"

Pulling the small shaking boy into his arms, Key hummed and rubbed small circles into his back. "Just calm down. Everything will be fine."

But all he felt was Taemin shake his head and cling onto his shirt as his shoulders heaved with sobs. "I-I wanna go home and wait for Minho," The boy whispered leaving Key to sigh and nod. 

"Okay, let's go then." Turning he ushered Taemin down the street, towards the two men who were now getting into a car of their own and speeding away.


"You two are back early," Jonghyun commented as soon as they walked in, "And I'm assuming you guys found nothing?" 

Glancing up for a second Minho shrugged and leaned against the wall as Onew shook his head and hung up his jacket, "Not a thing that would be useful. But we should go back tomorrow to meet up with some guy at one of the clubs who might know Minho."

Jonghyun nodded and stretched a bit before glancing at the tall man who was in the same spot, head facing down and eyes closed. "I think your buddy there is tired," he chirped glancing at Onew who was watching Minho as well. Though the male seemed to be oblivious to them both. "Show him to the guest room."

Nodding Onew took the few steps over to Minho and took his arm, causing the other to jump and jerk away with slightly wide eyes before relaxing when his eyes landed on the other males. "C'mon it's bed time." Onew whispered with a small amused smile on his face as Minho yawned and followed behind him towards the room they had placed him in when Onew first got him to the quaint home.

 


And there's that! GOD I just can't write long chapters sorry >.< I try! I really do! Maybe next time? But this was next on my update list so yeahhhhhh~