~Chapter 1~

Losing Grip

Heyyy first chapter here.....yeah I'm pretty nervous but I hope you like it!!!

 

Staring at the note loosely held in his hand Minho sighed. It wasn't new, to come home to a cold devoid home that possesed inly his belongings, when that morning it had been full of, in his opinion, happiness.

Crumpling the small sheet of paper, he kicked off his shoes anf stepped into the main hall of his rather large house. The familiar sadness burning inside of him that he had been, for lack of better words, dumped by a girl he wouldve given his all for. Not to mention she left for the same exact reason the last two had, becasue he was always busy with work, that he was never home with them yet when he cut down his hours they complained that he wasn't making enough money!

Shaking his head, which allowed some of his long dark locks to fall in front of his downcast face. Never again would he attempt tp understand just what went through the female mind, it just seemed to confuse him further.

Shrugging off his jacket and tossing the, now crumpled, paper to the side he managed to pull his phone from his pant pocket and unlock it without walking into the glass coffee table, which happened more often then not. Tapping the small icon in the left corner of the screen he smiled when the most recent contect appeared, the awkward smiling face crammed into the tiny box that always seemed to brighten days like these. So without a second thought he hit the blinking green box and set the phone on speaker a moment before placing it on the table and beginning to his shirt.

After three rings he heard the smal click, letting him know that the other line had been answered and sure enough he heard his friends voice a moment later.

"Mean-ho! Why are you calling me so late?!" Key whined, his voice slightly disfigured as Minho furrowed his brow and glanced at the clock opposite him, shirt half unbottoned.

"It's only seven o'clock ," He mumbled before tugging at the last button, smirking when it came undone allowing him to pull the piece of clothing completley off. "So stop complaining  and wake up."

Plopping down on the couch when he heard an, overexaggereated, sigh and shuffling on the other end letting him know his diva of a friend had listened to him for once.

"Whatever, just tell me why you called!" He hissed angrily, making Minho snort in amusement before taking the phone and turning off speaker sick of hearing the voice echoing throughout his empty house.

"So agressive Kibum," Minho muttered, placing the phone to his ear, "I just wanted to go out for the night."

Humming quietly to himself as he rolled onto his stomach and scanned the room for the remote, which was usually easy to find considereing more then half the decor and furniture were a light beige color and the remote was midnight black with blue streaks on it, thanks to Taemins boredom.

"...Got dumped again huh?" The other muttered, the sympathy obvious which only angered Minho. He hated when they felt like they needed to feel bad for him. Especially Key, after all he himself was single! Only sleeping with a guy for a week at most before he left them.

Grunting and giving up the hunt for the remote the tall male rollen back onto his stomach and closed his eyes, staying silent longer then what was necessary to think up a small response. "Couldn't have been a bit gentler?" He finally whispered, voice breaking a bit before he composed himself.

Keeping his eyes closed even when he heard Kibum heave a breathe, Minho sighed. It was okay for him to acknowledge the fact that he had been left again, but when the others saw it and mentioned it, it hurt. Mainly because then they felt like they had to take care of him, they were sympathetic and it did nothing but add to his depression. And to hear it stated so bluntly! It made it hurt worse because he knew how hard he had worked this time, given so much to keep her happy, and she left him! Cutting it off through a few measley words scribbled down on a piece of paper!

"Sorry...." Key whispered, actually sounding sincere for once. "Look just meet me at Tae at the club, ok?"

"M'kay, See ya'." He mumbled before hitting the red box ending the call with a small smile, tossing it onto the recliner across the room and throwing his long legs over the edge of the couch. Running a hand through his hair with a small sigh before jumping up and rolling his shoulders spinning around to run up the stairs, slamming his shin into the coffee table and cursing under his breathe, bending his leg to rub at the injured area. 

"God damned table!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Stepping out of his car, steel toed boots hitting the wet cement ground first before the rest of him was seen Minho let his eyes scan the crowd in front of the club. He both loved and hated this place, Redz, the only reason they ever came is because it consisted of all people of all ual orientation. Gay or Bi men for Key and Taemin as well as women and straight women for Minho. 

Sighing when he didn't see the two he was supposed to meet he left the warmth of his vehicle, locking it and kicking the glossy red door closed before shiving the keys deep into the baggy white pockets of his jeans. He was dressed nicely, and he prayed Key would approve instead of dragging him into the back room and tearing his clothes apart which was the normal routine. 

Walking up to the main entrance, nodding at the few people he knew from previous visits and ducking his head when he saw a girl he had slept withs flirty smile and wave as well as wink. Sure she had been attractive but he had also had way to much to drink, a shame of his. 

Shifting a bit, cutting through the mob he jumped when he felt two hands on his shoulders spinning him around to see Taemin's smiling face. "My love!" The boy cried throwing his arms around the tallers neck making Minho laugh and pry him off. 

"Tae! Where's Key?" He asked as he glanced around, not seeing the diva.

"Oh him? Saw some guy and strayed. Told us to just go in." The younger mumbled as Minho nodded and threw a loose arm around his shoulders, dragging him inside the large building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on, about five hours later, Minho was wasted. Stumbling around, barely able to speak or tell reality from his imagination. It was an amusing sight to see the usualy so formal man giggling and flirting like a teenage girl, and his two friends took full advantage of it. Laughing and snapping photos as well as filming. 

Though when they turned away he made his way to the doors and left, the cold air doing nothing to sober him as he shoved his hands into his pockets searching for the keys that weren't there, thanks to Taemin's quick thinking. Cursing and kicking at a stray piece of garbage Minho turned away from his car and began to walk down the block. 

He was dizzy, and felt like laughing when he thought of the other two who were probably frantically searching for him. It was fun! Like a game of cat and mouse! 

Peering up at the streetlights, trying to determine weather or not he should walk Minho grunted unhappy with the bright lamps bluring his view, and took the first step into the crosswalk.

The sound of screeching tires, bright lights, pain, then black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup! So this is chapter one! Hope you guys like it >.< And Onew's part will be the next chapter! So yeah! ^_^

{BTW Sorry it's so short and has so many time skips >.< Only chapter one and two will be like this...}