02

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello, chappie 2 ^^

Alarm clock rings, brushed up, washed up, bathed, and you're somehow ready to start the first day of your school. ''Good morning mum, good morning Mr.Oh and you.'' you pointed to your step-bro while yawning. Actually you forgotten what his name is, his name isn't that hard to remember but yet your mind can't add on this name on your list. 

 

''Well, sounds rude.'' he sipped his coffee.

 

''Well, I'm sorry but actually I'd forgotten your name.'' you whispered at the last part and lower your head. Your mum and Mr.Oh laughed and slammed the table lightly. ''I'm going.'' he stood up, sounds fustrating and left the dining table. ''Go follow him quick quick.'' your mum pushed you, ''Me?'' you point to yourself. ''Yes, you. go quick!'' you bow to the both of them before leaving the house.

 

 

 

''Hey, wait for me.''

''But you doesn't even know my name.''

''Then do you even know my name?''

''Yes, HaeYoon.'' your eyes widened and followed him with him.

''Okay okay, I'm sorry but tell me your name one more time please?'' you stopped him from walking.

 

 

''Oh.'' you nodded.

''Se.'' you nodded.

''Hun.'' you nodded.

 

 

''Okay okay, Oh Se Hun, I remember now.'' you smiled and walk beside him. ''Don't you feel nervous for your first day of school?'' he asked. ''Yes of course.''

 

''See ya.'' you nodded and walked to the office to collect your new schedule. You walking to your locker with your head down looking at your schedule. ''Maths, English, History...'' you fall down, ''Ugh.'' you rubbed your knees.

 

 

''I'm sorry.'' he lift you up, ''Are you okay?'' you looked up and saw a beautiful guy standing in front with a pair of shiny eyes, a sharp nose, a thin lips. ''It's okay.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter