22

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

last chapter :*

Five more days to Christmas, after five days, either you or Sehun is leaving. 

 

 

 

''Hey dad.'' Mr.Oh looked back. ''So son, have you decide?'' he looked around the living room and look back at his dad, ''Yes and I'm deciding to leave this place.'' 

 

How about you?

 

Hiding behind in the bathroom beside the Kitchen eavesdropping their conversation, ''Leaving?'' you thought. ''So Sehun is leaving here after he graudate?'' you asked yourself and start to sighed. What he do now was just to care for you. ''Dad, I'm going to Gimpo to study but please not Laws please.'' you heard his trembling voice. ''Business okay?'' Mr.Oh asked and there's no answer so probably Sehun just nodding his head silently. 

 

 

 

''Then I will arrang your apartment and your school, then two more weeks after Christmas and your graduation and my wedding, you're gonna leave straight. You can't tell HaeYoon about this, even her mum doesn't know anything. Is that okay?'' Mr.Oh hissed. ''Yes dad.'' your tears start to fall off, he did all this just because of you. 

 

 

 

So within two weeks, you can choose to leave first. Without attending his graduating ceremony, without attending your mum's wedding, without attending Christmas party. You peeked out the living room and found two of them left the living room, you immediately dailed your mum's number and call her,

 

''Mum, we need a chat.''

 

 

''I'm leaving.'' you shout. You wore your creamy pullover with another brownish thick coat on and your black beanie with your jeans and your brown boots, ''Where are you going?'' Mr.Oh asked, ''To meet someone, bye.'' you closed the door behind you. All you want was a ''goodbye'' from him but sadly he doesn't says anything at all. ''Cold as usual.'' you muttered and ran to the cafe you had meet your mum at.

 

 

 

You open the cafe door with the small bell hanging on the door with a ''Ring Ring'' sounds that makes everyone look at you. Your mum wave her hands and you walked to her. ''Yes, why do you need to see me so quickly? I'd help you order your hot cider.'' you nodded and muttered a thanks. ''What happen sweety?'' The waitress place down your cup of hot cider on the table and you smile at the waitress and look back your mum. 

 

''I need to leave South Korea.'' you sipped your hot cider in, ''Why? What happen?'' you guess you should just admit about the love between Sehun and you. ''Mum, I need to say something but please don't get mad.'' she nodded, ''Sehun and I are in a relationship.'' she look calm, ''I know.'' she munch on the cookies, ''How you know?'' 

 

 

 

''I went to the kitchen in the middle of the night to have a drink and I saw him pulling your hands into his room and I walked to his room and eavesdropping both of your conversation, what I heard was, ''I love you'' ''I miss you''. those gigglings and chucklings makes me know everything about the both of you. Seeing you always went to his room in the middle of the night and hearing about both of you sleeping together. This is how your mum did years back when I'm still a youngsters. I can feel how you feel, falling for a guy you thought you never gonna fall me and sonner or later he's your brother.'' she sighed and looked at you.

 

''Baby, I know you love him but everything is gonna change soon.'' she move her hands to your hands and squeeze it. ''I know mum and this is the reason why I'm gonna leave here within this week.'' 

 

''Why?''

 

 

''Mr.Oh found out too, he's asking S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter