04

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey

You woke up in the middle of the night, the only light source are from the window. You yawn and stood up, you look at the alarm clock standing on the side table, reading 2.34am. You couldn't remember what happen last night. Having Sehun teaching you maths, hearing his voice and looking at his beautiful face and you forgot what happen next.

 

The thunder strike makes you shiver, from child till now, thunder was your enermy. You always need someone to hug you,

 

BOOM~

 

''Ahhh!'' you close your ears with your palm and slide down on the floor, the light , revealing Sehun with his messy bed hair looking at you, ''Wae?''

BOOM~

''Ahhh.'' you curl yourself into a ball and start to shiver. He ran to you, ''Hey, you okay?'' he rubbed your shoulder, you shaked head and continue to cover your ears. ''Are you afraid of thunder?'' you nodded, he ask you to look at him, you look at him with your watery eyes.

 

He took a matress out from his huge wardrobe and put two pillows and one blanket, ''Lay down.'' you nodded and lay down with your shiveing body, he hug you just like that. You turn red but lucky because of the darkness.

 

''It's okay, everything gonna be fine.'' you nodded and grab on him arm tightly, you tried to close your eyes and when you heard his whispering, ''goodnight.'' and thats makes you sleep soundly.

 

''Morning!'' you walked down to the dining room, ''Sweety, are you okay yesterday night? Because there's thunder.'' your mum asked you, when your mum mention 'yesterday night', what happen yesterday flashes back in your mind, you smile and ate your pancakes. 

 

''I'm okay.''

''Of course she's okay.'' when you look up, seeing Sehun yawning and walking down to the dining room, ''Boy, what happen with your d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter