13

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm sorry for you guys to wait for my update for almost one week, i'm having slight fever and quite bad coughing and wifi is down this few days so here's an update. <3 

''Oh HaeYoon! You look gorgeous.'' your mum look at you when seeing both of you approaching their direction. 

 

''Thanks mum.'' you smile shyly. 

 

''I have rented a private pool so we can swim our own.'' you nodded to Mr.Oh and walked away from them. You don't feel weird after hearing Sehun says you look beautiful. ''Wearing bikini isn't that hard huh?'' you mumbled to yourself and smile. 

 

The beach filled with alot of people. Families, couple, groups of friends, forever-alone group. You saw a group of guys walk past you and stare at you. ''Hey pretty, I'd lost my phone, do you mind giving me yours?'' he winked slightly and his group of friends laugh at him. 

 

You look at him dumbfounded. Well, he hazel brown hair was up and his fringe was slightly dropped down but his face wasn't as good looking like your step-brother. 

 

''Uhm..'' 

You found a pair of arms slipped and hold your waist, ''Let's go.'' Sehun whispered. ''Hey jerk, go away. Who are you?'' that guy asked. ''She's my girl.'' Sehun smirked, you looked up at him and give him a ''did-you-gone-mad'' look. ''Ugh!'' that guy growled and walked away with his friends. 

 

He slipped his arm off and clear his throat, ''The two adults is calling you.'' and walked away. 

 

A pair of arm,

Slipped and hold your waist, 

Telling them you're his girl, 

Whispering, smirking, 

What the?

 

You eventually turned red.

You got your permission to swim in the private pool and you walked to the pool alone, you was about to slipped due to the wet floor, Sehun grabbed your hand, ''Becareful. I'm not gonna save you everytime.'' and dived in the pool. 

 

You climbed down the pool stairs and went in the pool, you let down your hair and tied a loose braid and swim in the pool. You swim all round the pool and saw the two adults jumped in the pool like teenagers. Your mum start to splashed you, ''Hey mum!'' you splashed back and wiped your face to clear your vision. 

 

Mr. Oh splashed your mum and both of them splashing happily. You saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter