03

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bello

''Hey can I be your friend?'' you look up from your desk and saw a pretty girl smiling at you. It's been the third day of your school, yet you don't have a proper friends. Everyone says you're a , a daughter of a bastard, a , yea, everything came by because your step-brother bridal style you. ''What's your name?'' she ask. ''HaeYoon, Kim HaeYoon.'' you smile.

 

''Annyeong, I'm Byun MiNa, Baekhyun's younger sister.''

''Who's Baekhyun?'' she looked blankly at you. ''One of the kingkas.'' you mouth turn into a 'O' and smile, ''Sorry, I'm still don't know.'' you're still deciding whether to tell her you're Sehun's step-sister, such a shameful things but. ''Actually I'm-.''

 

''Mina!'' Baekhyun ran to Mina and give a quick hug, ''What's wrong oppa?'' he looked at you and form a smile, ''You're?'' he ask.

 

''Oppa, she's my new friend, call HaeYoon.'' he looked dumb, ''Why does your name sounds familiar to me?'' he thinks, ''You're..?'' before he could continue, you giving him a, ''Please-don't-say-I'm-that-jerk-step-sister-because-your-sister-still-doesn't-know-this-yet face. He smile and look back to Mina, ''Well, I guess I mistaken her.'' he bid goodbye and look at you before walking away the classroom.

 

You sigh and touch your racing heart, ''What's wrong?'' she ask. ''Nothing, I'm just hungry I guess?'' you smile palely. ''Let's go have our lunch then.'' you nodded and walked with her.

 

When both of you walked in the cafeteria, your eyes landed on your step-brother. ''Can we sit with my oppa?'' you wanted to say no but nodded in the end. ''Oppa, can we sit here?'' Baekhyun cheer and says, ''Of course!''

You bow to everyone and took a sit beside Mina. ''Introduce, shall we?'' a tall guy with blonde hair wave his hand, ''I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter