20

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i got nothing better to do~ do comment. i love comments. <3

Tomorrow is the winter dance,

after winter dance, one month is gonna be over.

One month is gonna be over, that means you only left with another month,

another month with Oh Se Hun.

 

 

Knock Knock~

 

''Yes?'' the door open, reveal a tired Sehun walking in. ''Hey what's wrong?'' you ask him to sit on your bed. ''Just a few games of basketball with them.'' you passed him your towel and he mouthed a thanks and start to wipe his sweats.

 

''Why wouldn't you go for a bathe?'' He's still in his blue and yellow jersey and his baggy shorts. ''I miss you and I want to see you.'' he send shiver down your body. He put the towel on your bed and pull you into a hug, ''The adults will not be back till tomorrow.'' he whispered. You were happy, finally you can spend time with him.

 

''I guess you're gonna sleep early tonight.'' he pout and still hugging you tightly. ''Why?'' you asked. ''You doesn't want to dance with your panda eyes right?'' both of you giggled. He pull out the hug and look straight into your eyes.

 

''Kim Hae Yoon, can I ask you for a dance tomorrow?'' you starts to blushed. ''I don't know, probably Chen oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Chan-.'' he end up off with a kiss, ''You're only mine, don't forget that.'' you looked down, not letting him to see your face.

 

''Go bathe now.'' you pushed him to the bathroom, ''Okay.'' he smile and grabbed his comfy clothes in and close the door.  

 

 

 

 

It's evening time, Baekhyun and Mina decided to drive both of you to the ball since Baekhyun own a luxury car and he wanted to show off like always. You're still in your room, deciding to eat or not. You never join a event ever since you just came in this school. 

 

Step-brother or boyfriend, Oh Se Hun is going too. He say he's not styling his hairstyle and just leave it in a messy kind of hairstyle which suits him too. Well, how about you? Still struggling on tying hair or letting your hair down. Wearing the new-bought heels or just flats. 

 

You decided to just curl your lower hair into their small curls and make it wavy, with a little braided fringe and spraying a little blinky on your hair to make it shine. Wearing heels is a must, and your dress or probably a gown. 

 

You slipped off yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter