21

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

probably i'm gonna disappoint all of you with the ending.... 

Well, today is another day in school. Less than one more month school is ending, the adults are gonna married, Sehun is graduating, you can't stay in that relationship with Sehun anymore. Time flies, everything is gonna end just in less than one month. 

 

4.01pm. You reached home. As usual no free bike rides from Sehun, no one is at home. You decided to surf the internet with just random search of 'love' 'country' 'love'. You doesn't know how you gonna stay in a same house with a guy you fall for head over heels and he's gonna be your brother sooner and no one knows this realtionship between both of you. 

 

 

Should you even want to leave this place?

What if your mum find out?

Either Sehun is going studying aboard or it's you. 

New Jersey is kinda a good place, New York is a good place too.

 

 

 

''I'm back.'' your smile appear so sudden when you heard his voice, you ran down to the living room and saw Sehun warming himself infront of the fireplace, you backhug him. ''Hey.'' he touched your hand softly and respond to your backhug. ''So early?'' you asked him while putting your head on his back. ''Can't I?'' you shaked your head and hug him more, ''Did you miss me so much?'' he joked. 

 

''Because I didn't see you during break time.'' you un-backhug him and he turn back to look at you, ''I know, I miss you too.'' he peek your forehead. ''I bought you some salad and fries.'' he walk over to the kitchen counter and take out the salad from the plastic bag. ''There.'' he passed you the salad box with a fork. ''T-thanks.'' you smile and jump onto the counter and start to munch some salad into your mouth. 

 

''I'm graduating and dad probably might send me to another town, probably Incheon.'' you sighed and look at him, ''Take me with you.'' ''Are you sure?'' you nod. 

 

 

 

 

Sehun knocked onto his dad study room door, ''Come in.'' he close the door behind him and take a seat infront of his dad, ''Yes dad?'' ''Do you love HaeYoon?'' Sehun was totally shocked, being asked this question from his own dad.

 

 

''In the other way.'' Sehun can't find himself making eye contact with his dad, probably this is his answer for him. ''I know you do. The way you look at her is like the way I look at her mum, and your late mum. How can you love her when she's gonna be your sister sooner in anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter