16

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

updating while streaming music core~

Your phone clock reads 8.00pm. 

 

You got grounded from your mum. Who Cares? Staying at your house near-by park with this cold weather. 

 

Your lips turn pale.

You're feeling so cold.

But Your feet refuse to go home,

with this red eyes. 

 

You saw ten messages from your mum, fifteen messages from Sehun, five messages from Mina, two messages from Kai, three messages from your step-dad.

twenty miss call from your mum, twenty five miss call from Sehun, ten miss call from Kai, four miss call from your step-dad. 

 

You hate cold the most. Making you with this red nose and a really hard-red cheeks. Passer-by looking at you strangely, giving you weird looks. You lower down your head and facepalm your face, seeing Sehun being kissed by a girl makes your heart shadded into thousands that cannot be fixed back. Hugging Kai out of a sudden and left him standing there looking at you worriedly. 

 

You doesn't know what actually you did today. 

Ditching school for the whole day, didn't bother to text or call back anybody. 

Just staying at the park from morning till now without consuming any foods except water. 

 

With those christmas lights hanging all arounds the tree, street lamps making your eyes burn. Those Christmas songs start to play everywhere. Snow starts to fall off so much. You didn't talk since the morning. Who else will know how you feel?

 

Loving your step-brother is terriblely wrong, falling for him is really really a wrong wrong. 

 

''Finally.'' you looked up with your red eyes and saw Sehun stood in front of you. You quickly get up with your bag and walked anywhere. He pulled your hands and swing you to his side, you did not bother to make a eye-contact with him, you just stare at his jaw. 

 

''Look at me.'' he tilt your head up to make you look at him. Even with your head is tilted up, you still refuse to make a eye contact with him. ''I like you.'' he sighed. You finally managed to look at him, well, not straightly his eyes but his nose. ''Kim Hae Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter