14

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey~ 

''Ow.'' you whispered when he place you down on the bed. 

 

''Let me go get the first aid kit.'' you nod and saw him walking to one of the cabinet and grab the first aid kit box. The bed deepen when he sat down on your bed, ''Relax.'' he ask you to relax your ankle. He open the oilment and pour it on the cotton-bud and rubbed softly on your injuries. 

 

''Is it pain?'' you nod and grinned your teeth together tightly. ''I'll be soft.'' you nod and close your eyes. He rubbed the oilment on the injuries and stick a hello kitty plaster on to the injuries, ''Hey, it's done.'' you feel much better. 

 

''I'll leave and let you rest.'' you grabbed his arms. 

 

''Please stay.'' 

 

 

The next day is the day you left the chalet, it's like a school day so there's no people at the beach anymore. ''Goodbye chalet and the beautiful beach.'' you whispered. You wore a simple yellow pullover with your denim shorts and your slippers. Sehun is holding your arm tightly and asking you to hold his waist tightly. As usual, his outfit was simple yet makes him shine. 

 

A simple t-shirt with a grey cardigan and his beach short and his usual snapback with his slippers. 

 

''So long didn't manage to call you sleepy head.'' he teased. You glare at him, ''Shut up, dummy head.'' you took a sit behind the car with Sehun help. ''Yes sleepy head.'' he giggled and went over to the other side of the car.

 

''Mum, are we going home?'' you asked. 

''Yes, actually I got a plan to go for a shopping spree but since you're injuried and let's go home early.'' you sighed and nodded. 

 

 

''Rise and Shine, Kim Hae Yoon!'' Mina knock your head when you realise you fall a sleep during Maths lesson. ''What's the period now?'' you asked while rubbing your eyes. ''Break time!'' she cheered. You nod and left to the cafe with her. 

 

You remember yesterday falling a sleep at 3 in the morning because you are watching the movie, ' Catching Fire ' with Sehun. Both of you woke up late today and he never forget to ride you to school. 

 

You bought a salad and went over to sit with the groups of guys with Mina sleepy-ly. You yawn before taking a seat beside Mina. ''Hey HaeYoon, so sleepy? So does Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter